The Official Work Pictures Thread

Great pics, as always, Sam!

That's a pig, Ray!

Jed, glad to hear you're alright! Hopefully your guy understands the gravity of the situation.

It does help a lot Tom, no effort, but I use the SAKA knee ascender and go into Beast mode lol

025.jpg

Bixler using the DMM throw hook ;)

022.jpg

Grendel (Sam?)...one very tall pine! Well done pictures they are.

Ray...that is a beast of a tree you are in.

BOTS, Bix, Stephen....serious trees there, too. Amazes me how tall and skinny some of those trees can be.

Speaking of Wraptor rides...
Jason (apprentice), took his maiden Wraptor ascent today. He had started a large pondo yesterday and tested himself and his comfort zone, by finishing it today :)
180 foot ponderosa. Some fodder from today .....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J-Y3nTaUhGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N2rkEoLCcU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

150' man lift?!?
3138579c985a31662781d2052f69b811.jpg
d7e4744319f69f426bcc1395eee118b1.jpg
5468a557182be63b5ebf5f288c8bef62.jpg
0b589c84b2f78b55ee7d25f7badd0af7.jpg
02f7142c7575ae711c83fb33eb6e1025.jpg
f46a78824dc2195b743c902e6bc416e8.jpg
them eucs from last week,i just want to participate

Ya I totally would have climbed all them but that guy that hires me is wierd like that,he's used to doing stuff that way,telling some crap about how my body will thank me when im 50,mehhh.
Next time I'm going to try and talk my way into getting some of the boom rental money for bonus and cancel the rental. I mentioned it on this one but didnt pursue the notion,I should have,i didn't realize how slow the lift moves around,and it was actually blocking the largest section i had to let shit swing on the rope.
Next time for sure,he got a job on coronado island navy base and his ground men didn't clear the security check,so it's just me n him,i told him if he can handle the cutting (he is renting a lift!)im sure I could smash out the ground work solo,I'm thinking that is definitely worth some extra cash if we get done on same schedule...just my thoughts,kinda getting tyred of subbing out at my current rates😩

Sgriff...I remember those trees. You had to return to get the rest down. Gigantic lift for sure.

Max...you and MistahBenn should get along fine. You both cut trees in tight, busy places. Excellent pictures...you have a good photographer.

Ya I totally would have climbed all them but that guy that hires me is wierd like that,he's used to doing stuff that way,telling some crap about how my body will thank me when im 50,mehhh.
Next time I'm going to try and talk my way into getting some of the boom rental money for bonus and cancel the rental. I mentioned it on this one but didnt pursue the notion,I should have,i didn't realize how slow the lift moves around,and it was actually blocking the largest section i had to let shit swing on the rope.
Next time for sure,he got a job on coronado island navy base and his ground men didn't clear the security check,so it's just me n him,i told him if he can handle the cutting (he is renting a lift!)im sure I could smash out the ground work solo,I'm thinking that is definitely worth some extra cash if we get done on same schedule...just my thoughts,kinda getting tyred of subbing out at my current rates😩

You had the crane to place you. I see your point. The 85 I ran one time was cool in that I did not have to reset but once. But I got out of lift on every tree on the final 1/4 once the lift got in the way. 3trees. Made for an easy day of it. Gravity was working for me. Ascent energy used for canopy work.
I agree with checking some pricing in your area.

Excellent max👍 im a sucker for the moss shots.

The manlift was a few days and i brushed the trees with it,thats the part I could have done a bit faster just climbing ,then the crane came for 1/2 day and we got the 7 or so trunks out with it,definitely rode the ball up on the last 5 lol,it was obviously very efficient. Thats a good idea just riding the lift up n getting into tree but at the rental rate for that big beast wheeew it is not cheap. I wanna say it's like the same price as the crane😮
(I was just pokin fun with the 'your body will thank you' comment,I totally understand the strain being placed on our physical form when we do what we do👍)https://vimeo.com/184123556

Great pics Max. Never been in a 150 footer Samuel. How much play do you have with the boom fully extended? I worked a worn out 100 footer that would scare you.

Honestly it was a super tight machine,very nice,was almost bran new. 2016 model manufactured in 2015. Tires go way out ,via hydraulics, when you set it up for working.
I was impressed ,im even gonna say near zero play,but when the wind kicked up😖whoo boi it's like a fishing pole at that point. Not moving nearly as much as the trees around me though,that was the hardest part about it,the trees blowing and knocking your basket around.
I was way more comfortable than I thought I'd be,for the most part was probably extended 130' approximately but only like 90' from the base of the trees

Back