The Official Work Pictures Thread

Wasn't my handy work Cory. I did saddle up yesterday for an hour though and I will again today for a bit.

I'd wait until there was 2' of ice on the lake and go in with a log skidder.:/: There's gotta be a boat ramp somewhere.

Did this willow oak today.
qu4e8yhu.jpg

Here is the house 26k sq/feet under roof "just a lake cottage" riiiiiight! Image.jpg
Here is the view Image 1.jpg
And here is the job major hazard mitigation on three declining sugar maples until they can be removed this fall Image 2.jpg

If you have to know.......... Oh never mind...

Had Dave "That Tree Guy" up a pondo today... Quick add into the schediule. Phone has been nutz with all the fires.
All hauled away in 5 hrs. Beetle infested.
IMG_20140809_095950.jpg IMG_20140809_100019.jpg IMG_20140809_101220.jpg IMG_20140809_101921.jpg IMG_20140809_103901.jpg IMG_20140809_104232.jpg IMG_20140809_104314.jpg

I think he likes it here... :lol: Big smiles when he came down.,
At least he let me fell the spar :lol:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iWLYNfYGaug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have offered him my computer, but he is only using it to check in with his wife and kids.
He seems a tad frustrated with Tucson and possibly in a bit of a rut. I thought that maybe climbing some larger trees of the thorn less variety with no pressure to meet production might be a good break for him. Was good to see him smile when he came out of that pondo.
He'll get to have some fun and go home with some cash.
He'll probably be here through this week and head on home.

Steve, we rented the chipper mostly for a thinning job we took on. Our little guy was just not going to cut it. Chipping tons of little oaks. stems about 12' minus. Get to shoot the chips into the woods as well. We'll harvest some for us when convenient for gardening.
We have a lot of work rolling in and we just need to bust it out.

Well say hi to him. I always got a kick out of him and his posts, he should check in sometime.:thumbup:

Back