The Official Work Pictures Thread

Skidders are fun but I imagine it grows old. I worked many places where they were used to forward to the landing from the yarder. I didn't run them a lot. Rigger/hillside choker pig for me pretty much always.

Loads of land clearers in these parts have that very machine!

Few from today, my perspective waiting for the tag line take up for a drift using MA
9e3agyna.jpg

de4y4eba.jpg

yze9ypad.jpg

atevanu5.jpg

A few more from wife.
uhe7usuj.jpg

ze3y4y5u.jpg

je6a7amu.jpg

I guess we had a little wind while I was away for Turkey day. Here is a Butternut I suggested for removal this Spring. We did it yesterday with the GRCS. I saved $800 on the crane. :thumb up:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386296442.369217.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386296455.404473.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386296471.265422.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386296490.731260.jpg

It sounds like they will remove what I suggested this winter.

I love when we can be somewhat prolific... But then you feel bad when it hits the house. Still feels good being right though eh Bud?

Some great shots Joel.... Nice tree to rig down too... Love the looking down the feet shot.. Almost looks you are standing on air.

Good stuff guys :thumbup:

Nice working with the head sets today..
Speed lined one oak. Topped and dropped another... Then fell one with MA from over a wood shed.. Felt good to not have to yell. Much more efficient working with head sets. Also felt good to take trees off buildings before the snow that is coming hits. Been busy the last couple of weeks.
IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0164.jpg IMG_0165.jpg IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0169.jpg
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YjaRTsyRJgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some really nice pics lately, keep it rockin!
I had an easy day buddies bucket would not start so we went and looked at some work three 100 footers (two oaks and a honey of a walnut) on a STEEP slope up hill from a house all within " hey there is a log in my living room" distance, and I loaded up a load of logs for firewood, sold as is.

Back