The Official Work Pictures Thread

It's not necessarily the forum, so much as it's probably either the browser/operating system/security add-ons (or combination) you use. If viewing from a phone (I-phone especially), that's where I've noticed compatibility issues with embedded links.

image.jpeg
Those car ports hide cris craft boats. Tarps are old and rotten just begging for a twig to land on them lol
Julie, 130lb Dynamo working out a leaner. I have two climbers, her, and a u.s. marine built of muscle.
She smokes him everytime!
Sure is nice to have great people helping out on jobs. Sure helps also to have the GRCS. Still in love with this device even after many years

Reading around, it seems like there's a bias towards big guys in tree work. I'd think the smaller the better. Able to get farther out on small wood, with finesse being more important than brute strength, using physics to get the tree to do what you want.

Most climbers are smaller guys, if anything the prejudice is against big guys :lol: climbing is all about lifting your body weight.

Big guys are over-rated. I worked helping train Army Rangers several times in the 90's at Ft. Benning. I expected to see a lot of big, strong fellows. It surprised me how many were "normal" or smaller sized guys. Definitely strong and fit but not the Sgt. Rock or Arnold Schwartzenneger kind of guys.

Ok, so how would you all get the tractor down assuming there's no more equipment, and only farm stuff available?

Either of those methods could likely damage the machine which looks like it may be unscathed so far.

I'd go with an excavator or crane

Back