The Official Random Video Thread!

This is cool. :drink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BXFAlKnZdE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The conspiracy theorists must think this was filmed in that vacuum chamber.... or it was lead feathers...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5C5_dOEyAfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sean, it looked like a smaller caliber with a physically larger weapon, easier to hold, kinda like a tommy gun, nice balance, also like the american M249 light machine gun, now THAT weapon has a very nice balance during full auto.

great skills.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jxTvMaJBT3c?list=PLVyRAt2cxbxv0XuYdUL8Ptf0Ug2Y-KO_e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the bowling ball and feather weren't being pulled to the Earth, then why do they always move towards the center of Earth's gravity? Wouldn't they occasionally move toward the ceiling or wall if the Earth were moving away from the bowling ball?

Just watched this one, Quad thinks its a mountain bike, insane!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jxTvMaJBT3c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A vacuum doesn't mean gravity loses it power.

I like Shamus - the King of White Boys!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DpByS5dvNNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep flushing!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRUSQm5ZskQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W60qU2HxV1k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
North Pole shindig:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GOo-JW3YKpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hard work, exercise, adventure, challenge, nature, is what I would guess.

Somewhere in that vid or the article I found it in, he says something like, "long, freezing, boring walks on ice are my expertise.."

Back