The Official Random Video Thread!

Dancing Robots from Boston Dynamics...watch until the end. If we can make robots behave so happily, I think we could definitely train them to behave in an evil manner as well. Yes, this is real.

The greatest hoax of all time was done in 1957 and featured a mockumentary about spaghetti trees. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed. Viewers began calling up asking how they can grow their own spaghetti trees. Amazing.

my chipper has a great running 4BT cummins, I decided to pop off the muffler, stick about a foot of 3" pipe on it and get a video
the slow-mo version reminds me of an old steam train

Make sure you have a way to cover that when you get rain or snow.... hehehe
muffler went right back on after the video, this S.O.B is LOUD without one, less than 2 feet of exhaust, turbonator included

but, lets just say here in a few weeks when it gets down below freezing there might be some cold starts with it, tried to last year but the one battery just didnt have the juice

heres my bucket truck, weather app said 7 degrees but the thermometer said 5, yes it gets that cold in tennessee sometimes

also, I would like to note, I put a blank line between each line of text so I can tell each line apart, otherwise I have a hard time reading my own posts
and, I probably need to fix my puncutation (and use of parentheses)

muffler went right back on after the video, this S.O.B is LOUD without one, less than 2 feet of exhaust, turbonator included

but, lets just say here in a few weeks when it gets down below freezing there might be some cold starts with it, tried to last year but the one battery just didnt have the juice

heres my bucket truck, weather app said 7 degrees but the thermometer said 5, yes it gets that cold in tennessee sometimes

also, I would like to note, I put a blank line between each line of text so I can tell each line apart, otherwise I have a hard time reading my own posts

What kind of Tesla is that? Or is that one of those cars that runs on hydrogen with a byproduct of drinkable water? Either way, you're doing the planet a huge service.

Hehe, I'm just f*cking with you. I don't know what a cold start is, unless you're talking about waking up for work during a Massachusetts winter, having to take the dogs out for a pee and poop in the snow heh heh

Gonna burn shat up cranking for that long. And you might want to replace the glow plugs. Serious.

Back