The MS150 Has Arrived

I have a magnesium beer cup that someone gave me. When you pour from a can into it, or a bottle, it makes the beer have a very smooth and soft head on it, very nice like on tap, or even more so. Very different from pouring into a regulr glass. It's uncanny.... I could never find any information about them, nor being sold anywhere. Apparently it was some promotion from a car parts place. It's real cool. That would be a good thing to offer, and I think it must be pretty unbreakable. Quite unique, is my impression.

These are magnesium.
treehouse_stein.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com.au/+magnesium+steins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the place with the real arborists Matt.

Heck these fellers are so good at what they do that by watching them, I have even managed to get my fat ass up in a tree......a few times. :/:

Randy can I buy one from you and have you send it after you work it over?

This is the place with the real arborists Matt.

Heck these fellers are so good at what they do that by watching them, I have even managed to get my fat ass up in a tree......a few times. :/:

Cool!!
I kill a lot of trees though..
Is that ok???

Nobody in particular, Randy, more a once prevailing attitude that no trees should be cut. I should have said that the Pine Beetles ran that attitude out of town

Been having a couple of non oiling issues with my little 150. Stripped and cleaned the bar and oiler the other day but it was still sporadic. Today I drained and rinsed the tank with a bit of 2 stroke mix and it seems to have finally flushed out the crud that was in there. Result.

I also decided, after trawling through this thread, to drill the muffler with a 10mm hole. The UK model exhaust looks nothing like the pictures posted here.

Jeez, it sounds like a stonker with bags of power for such a tiny saw. Cant wait to use it tomorrow.

Anyone else who has done this, did you richen the mix a little bit when you did yours? I will do a few test cuts tomorrow and then check the plug for colour but just wondering if I should richen it up a bit before hand?

Any advice appreciated, cheers.

Been having a couple of non oiling issues with my little 150. Stripped and cleaned the bar and oiler the other day but it was still sporadic. Today I drained and rinsed the tank with a bit of 2 stroke mix and it seems to have finally flushed out the crud that was in there. Result.

I also decided, after trawling through this thread, to drill the muffler with a 10mm hole. The UK model exhaust looks nothing like the pictures posted here.

Jeez, it sounds like a stonker with bags of power for such a tiny saw. Cant wait to use it tomorrow.

Anyone else who has done this, did you richen the mix a little bit when you did yours? I will do a few test cuts tomorrow and then check the plug for colour but just wondering if I should richen it up a bit before hand?

Any advice appreciated, cheers.

Just check tune at full throttle.. Listen for the burble.. If saw wants to climb in rpm past it's normal level, feel free to give the high side screw 1/8 turn or so, counter clockwise, as insurance.. Opening mufflers up is a plus on "Most" of todays models..
Where did Randy go?
He's on vacation... Sorta...

Back