Thanks Steve Bullman!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Steve fixed some things that were wrong with the TreeHouse, the best thing being the "Unread Posts" mod. We've got it back! :beer:

Thanks Steve!!!

thats very cool of you to take on that roll. now you need a new title under your name. :D

now can you fix the upload problem so we can upload more than one pic at a time? pretty please?:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
now can you fix the upload problem so we can upload more than one pic at a time? pretty please?:D

I didn't even know that was possible, I simply upload one pic at a time. What's the big deal? At least we ain't like the Buzz - one frigging attachment per post. Now THAT'S for the birds!

Yes, I saw those upload boxes but I always just did one at a time. I guess I'm not in that much of a posting hurry.

I wonder why it stopped working?

There are different modes of loading pictures.I haven't tried it for a while but I used to up load several at a time on here but even at one per it isn't a problem .

Some sites load enlargable thumbnails which is nice for folks that don't have high speed connections .The Buzz does only allow one per which is a nuisance . Some use an offsite pic thing ,one you have to use special software .I don't even fiddle with trying pics on that forum .

It must be screwed up for just some people. I bet they ain't holding their mouth right!

haha

cant see any reason why the attachments wouldnt work....settings are the same as mine pretty much
perhaps anyone who has trouble here should try at arbtalk....then we'd know if it was the forum or the user?

I just tried at arbtalk and was able to upload 5 pictures at once and it was faster than uploading a single picture of similar size here. It's definitely something on this forum, not the users.

Back