Tennis Elbow

I just bought this for, you name it-neck, shoulder, knee, low back. Right now, knock wood, my forearms are fine.

This thing has already improved my neck/shoulder by 60%. And Ive had a bad knee (no cartilage on the knee cap) for ages. Sometimes its real bad and other times it's tolerable. For 2-3 weeks lately it was real bad, I used this massager and long story short, the pain is quickly back to being tolerable. I'm a big fan after a couple days of ownership and other previous days of using someone else's

I used the claw hammer on my traps last night...the flat side!

I have a Theracane Therapy Massage Cane | Pro Therapy Supplies - https://www.protherapysupplies.com/Theracane?utm_term=4576923310255156&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+MAIN+%28All+Devices%29&utm_medium=cpc&source=googleps&msclkid=21e07d6613d91a20b75d22bc01c74b37&utm_source=bing&utm_content=Theracane+Company+%28WS%29

Those forearm bands help me a lot, time to time. This kinda thing, with the pad on the band for more concentrated pressure...https://www.amazon.com/Elbow-Brace-Tennis-Golfers-Relief/dp/B07253Z16J/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=forearm+straps+for+tendonitis&qid=1608127163&sr=8-5

And Voltaren seems to be OTC now Arthritis & Voltaren FAQs | Voltaren - https://www.voltarengel.com/faqs/
I used it, even though its for arthritis.

I was joking, a little, about tepotement percussive massage with the hammer.

I actually did it...its actually a help to soften up traps/ rhomboids for deeper work. No joke!! 13 0z.

Attachments

• 16081359071628518123020275559168.jpg
    16081359071628518123020275559168.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 2
I was suffering really bad with tennis elbow in the summer. I got hold of these things after seeing them on Joe Rogan podcast. They worked really well and I have been free of pain for a good few months now.

Starting to get a few slight pains after a good few weeks of rain, so I reckon I will get back on it over Chrimbo.

I was sceptical but they really work.

48046FC3-86CB-4614-94EB-E440FF164C57.jpeg

How are they used?

I bought the ArmAid forearm machine a while back, and use it for flare ups.

I've been having a little inflammation after sledging out some concrete wall sections for my neighbor.
Next time, I'm going to bring my mini, and hang the hammer like a wrecking ball.
They're only 16" high, in the old barn turned shop.
He's got super street-cred as a pnw logger , having moss growing on his shop floor ( from before he enclosed the sides). LoL.

Sean, I forgot that bit, the exercise is called the Tyler twist.

There are quite a few vids on YouTube, some into more detail than others.

This one explains a bit. It is important that you get the hand positioning correct to feel the max eccentric contraction.

Oh, and the colours are different resistance. I bought the green (7 kg resistance) first and it was agony. So I bought the colour down, red. (4.5kg resistance.)

I persevered through the pain and by the time the red arrived... it was worthless, or rather it didn’t provide enough resistance. So I cracked on with the green and as you get stronger the pain decreases. Theoretically I should have gone up to the next colour but didn’t bother as I had no more pain.

Why "gun" ? better consumer impact than "jackhammer"?
They recently changed the name to Therabody, fwiw.

Sean, I too occasionally use a hammer on tight spots, after seeing it on chiropractic Youtube vids.

Sean and gary, I'm a big fan of the theracane but prefer the Back Buddy Jr, it is the same idea but much stiffer/less bendy.

Wow, good info, Rich

Back