TCIA Expo 2008 Milwaukee - Who's going?

• Thread starter Hobby Climber
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 6K
I'll be there Wednesday evening(late, leaving wednesday afternoon after work, bout a 6 hour drive) . Carl, when are you arriving?
I'll buy you a Zima :)

A whut? Bud Light? Sure thang :)

I've got class Tuesday and Thurs. I'll skip Thurs and make the 13 hour drive probably Tues after class or Wed.

So.......

when are you arriving? Wed nite? Thurs morning?

Bud light? Are you dieting?

How bout some fine microbrewery super duper hoppy stuff?

Bud light! Now thats funny!

Not as funny as Zima or whatever, especially down here.

I'm guessing I'll get there Wed day. I'm flexible though.

You staying with Dave? I haven't worked out anything yet, obviously.

Not staying with Dave.

Going with a bunch of guys from work. Company paid lodging, etc.

I imagine Ill be sharing a room with some of them. I havent been given all the details, only that Im going, and lodging is handled.

there will be a student climbing competition and there will be a student written activity, a format-based test like the BCMA. nuttin but fun. :evil:

geez andrew the flight from rdu to ohare is $129 total round trip; you that broke?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Due to a family situation, I now am unable to attend this years TCIA.:(

...and I was so looking forward to going.

HC

Carl or anybody I have a couple of xtra rooms booked that I no longer need. there at the Ramada 2 blks away from convention center ~ I think $89 bucks something like that.
Let me know the hotel wants me to confirm

Who's the other fella? I've got an air mattress that works dandy, even inflates itself.

I also wouldn't mind my own room for $89 a night. There's something reasuring about not chancing walking into the bathroom after your. :P

Not gonna be able to ... Holding all funds at present... Have to be more CA in location for me to go .... Have a baby on the way too I know momma aint gonna fly well and shee would want to be there.

Who's the other fella? I've got an air mattress that works dandy, even inflates itself.

I also wouldn't mind my own room for $89 a night. There's something reasuring about not chancing walking into the bathroom after your. :P

My Boy Dustin . . .. as if your _________ don't stink ..... Either/or, let me know so I can reconfirm with Ramada.

You Need that private room for your juice slinger friends anyways

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey man, you're the blackberry lover, just don't get any in your eye!

I'll call and letcha know tomorrow amigo.

I'm here. Just look for the old toothless guy with the bald spot. Dad always said hair and brains didn't grow in the same place, but he forgot to mention teeth. I will have new store bought ones by New Years. See you

my old boss is there, if anyone meets clarence or keith from beaver tree service in oregon tell em hi for me! that would be to funny imo:D

they said they were on the same flight as robert phillips

I havent seen Robert in a couple years, he is a bit of a gearhead. :)

LJ, says hi to all, indirectly ;)

LJ and I just sent a few texts, its getting late in the state he is in ;) its just gone midnights here...

Have fun Carlito, try to stay outta jail eh? :D

I'm kinda missing being there but I know some pix of new gear and partying folks will soon be posted...

Have fun y'all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone know the city/state this show is gonna be at next year?

Back