Super foods, ranked

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beef got dissed!!

Hey, when your body stops evolving its prime reason for being on earth all that energy consumption has to go somewhere.

Up through my 30s I had a lean build. After my 40s it all started changing. Today, without will and exercise I'd be a blimp.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/md19.htm

Sorry guys, beer and alcohol will do far more metabolic harm than good. This guy is referencing a high tec diet but the chemistry remains the same.

I beg to differ Sir I am from Wisconsin and beer is truly a superfood that far exceeds any and all nutritional standards set forth by any brewery of marginal quality. Unless said establishment sells wine then it is deemed high class and rarely visited by the general public at least as far as cheeshead law is concerned. Sub section 2: If there is a gallon jar of pickled eggs on the counter one is obligated to eat one while consuming a Kessler on the rocks followed by a PBR in a can in anticipation of the fish fry to follow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, when your body stops evolving its prime reason for being on earth all that energy consumption has to go somewhere.

Up through my 30s I had a lean build. After my 40s it all started changing. Today, without will and exercise I'd be a blimp.

Its pretty hard to imagine Gerry being other than whipcord muscle. Gerr, what do you do for exercise besides hiking? Any weights?

Hahaha!! Yes, I am well acquainted with breakfast beer. There are so many things that we do to our bodies even when we know better. Most people take better care of their cars.

That's part of my breakfast, sunflower linseed almond mix. Plus a heap of other stuff.

I gave up beer for breakfast quite a few years ago. Then I gave up beer for lunch, then I gave up beer till 4pm, now it's 6pm and I'm not giving that up.:drink:

I have removed all alcoholic beverages from my daily diet. I will still indulge in a glass of wine or single malt, but only a couple times a year. Just as small amounts of foods like seeds and nuts consumed on a daily basis can have profound health benefits, so too can the negative effects on your health build when you consume drinks or foods that have negative health attributes on a daily basis.

I don't drink beer for breakfast unless I am camping or it's the annual boys weekend trip then it's John Danials in coffee. ;)

Back