Stupid blue box

http://gypo climber.com/ images/ smilies/ aaf_smile.gif is the URL information of the gypoclimber blue box deal in some folks signature.

Looks like there are still certain forum images linked back to Gypoclimber. And as far as the signatures, you people need to fix your signatures yourselves.

I added gypoclimber.com to my adblocker and everything looks fine for me now. Maybe one day we will have ALL aspects of this forum hosted on the correct domain.

Nah.......... :lol:

Brian,... when you added gypo to adblocker... did you put it in as you typed or the whole http://www.gypocliber.com thing.... ?

If you have Adblock Plus, just right click on the image and choose 'Adblock Plus this image'. The box comes up with your options for creating the blocking rule, choose the shortest one so you block everything coming from gypoclimber.

I had not had the blue box thing earlier, didn't have it when I logged in this morning, but in the last few minutes it's shown up :whine:.

Not the border around the Quick Reply, Butch. That's not a problem, per se. The big blue Gypoclimber.com box that is in many sigs (some more than once) and is covering some parts of the pages is the issue for me.

Another little quirk has reared it's head, not for the first time, but I don't think it's been doing this for a while...at apparently random points, at the end of a line in a post, the last word is repeated at the beginning of the next line.

Something is definitely off.

images

I always miss out. I don't get any blue boxes, just the quick reply skin thing.

That hurts the eyes.

Every now and then I get the database doesn't respond white page thing. Is that a bug?

My forum display is getting weirder. On some threads, the top of the page that shows which posts are currently displayed, says something like "Results 61 to 65 of 65" is all jumbled up. And the part that says something like "Page 13 of 13, <<First, <, 3,11,12,13" is stretched off the page to the right.

Yep...Windows XP. Running Windows 7 at home, but I haven't been on it to check the TH site since this blue box business started.

Back