StumpGrinding profit

I dropped my WC when rates went from 33% to 38% to 46%.

We had to cover any subs that didn't have their own coverage. That really sucked te first year when we found out (got stuck for another couple grand as well as the six or seven grand down payment for the following year).

In MS, if they don't make sure you have WC, and they invite you onto their property, they accept any medical bills from injury while working on their site. Little known fact.

He thinks a Rayco Junior is fast, or he says he likes grinding when he's using a quick machine.

I don't think the Jr. is fast on big stumps, but on the ones I was doing, it was plenty fast. I was averaging about 10 min. per stump. I only had to go down 2 inches and the stumps were cut almost flat to the ground, but the mowers were still hitting them. It was fun driving all over the grounds with the Jr. in tow and the wheels in free wheel mode. The extendable hyd. tongue came in ver useful then.

BTW, Carl, when are you going to sell me the RG85 real cheap?

Kelly (not Kelli) is not available. But I do know some very large, strong, manly type women that would be perfect for you. You could sell your mini and have the one you marry load the logs for you. :D

Carl, why you keep chasing everybody's daughters man? :P

workers comp? 46%? sweet hayzeus, I pay like 2.5 % for landscape general, it allows for 'some tree pruning', its not defined so I figure it means I can do what I want and likely get away with it. which isnt too much compared to a straight up tree company of course.

WC...necessary evil, IMO. If employees and don't have it, youre one accident away from be ruined. Sorry for this derail..............

You buying a self propelled grinder?

Isn't there a word for big women in Hawaiian speak? I tried googling it but came up on a tangent. I think it starts with an "m"

I'm not chasing everyone's daughter. After all, every female is someone's daughter and I certainly won't be chasing Koa's prospect. Sounds like I'd be running from her, trying to get out of her path the buffet.;)

Who are ya talkin about John?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WC...necessary evil, IMO. If employees and don't have it, youre one accident away from be ruined. Sorry for this derail..............

You buying a self propelled grinder?

Yes It will be self propelled. I will be able to haul it and the mini loader on the isuzu. Which will make life much easier, only towing the chipper then.

Did you get a track loader yet John?

Yes It will be self propelled. I will be able to haul it and the mini loader on the isuzu. Which will make life much easier, only towing the chipper then.

Did you get a track loader yet John?

Workin' on it.....some builders are really slowing down here, Im hoping to get a good deal soon........

Isn't there a word for big women in Hawaiian speak? I tried googling it but came up on a tangent. I think it starts with an "m"

Tita is the word you are looking for. Moke is the word for men.

Tita is 2 syllables. Moke is one syllable.

Back