Stihl parts

And of course this got me to thinking, you did not get your packages yet???
I just went to UPS and checked the tracking numbers and it came back "information unavailable" :what:

It's been a week, I would have thought it should be there by now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully by weekend the big brown truck will show. I have a 026 pro with domed piston, woods ported wanting to try out that 20" 325. :D

Never seen UPS not have tracking info for numbers. Usually they have city by city break down with estimated arrival time. :?

I had always wished USPS would have taken lessons on UPS tracking in the past. Usually UPS is top notch on tracking. Whatever their doing right now is not up to par.

I had the numbers wrong. It was a Z not a 2 in the beginning. I will blame penman(woman)ship this time. She wrote it, I read it and it sure looked like a 2 to me :lol:

LOL on ship tracking miscue. Not today, maybe Friday. Sweet

Got the 20" bar, rim and 2 chains today :thumbup:. Thanks for everything.

Sorry about the slow boat. Thanks goes both ways here. My 25" is soon to find the scrap heap so this came along just in time :) Hope it works out for the saw :)

Hope it works out for the saw :)

Just wanted to put a 20" on it and will go with the 325 7T. If it dont work out I will go back to the 16" 3/8 I have.

Shes not the fastest time wise in the cut, but she will make a great work saw.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nvH3pjKkpUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back