spiderlift

• Thread starter TreeDr
  • Start date
  • Replies 608
  • Views 42K
thanks dave, i guess my tie in point is outside the bucket and my stretchy cord is longer than 2 feet so ill have to stick with th harness

Belt-Suspension Harnes-Climbing Harness

Depends on what you're doing........

-------------------------------Fall Protection-----------------------------

Fall Arrest ------------- Work Positioning/Fall Restrict -------Travel Restraint
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
energy absorption ----- maximum fall of 60cm(CAN) ------- no access to fall
full body req'd

These are on the way out from a Silver Maple removal in a very small back yard. Didn't have the camera till we were done. Anyway a 40 inch gate next to the house and under the eve.

Another back yard job, welded iron fence all around the property. Only access was threw this gate.

Ya no kidding. And your right Brian, little old lady lives there, great customer tho.

Here is a couple of pictures from today's job. Skirted around the pool. Believe me, it was not easy.

That house was formerly owned by actor Richard Chamberlain. (Dr. Kildare, Shogun) I worked for him twice before he sold the house.

I remember watching him as Dr. Kildare and thinking how cool his big clunky car phone was.

Well the Spider has been working great. First ice storm, then freezing and thawing, slimy as hell. Then throw in a couple snow storms. But so far so good a little slow when it's 6 degree's out, but so am I....:D

WoW, Great pics.

I'll be working with a spider lift on Friday.
It'll be the first time seeing one firsthand.

My friend, old boss just bought the 75 footer.

I'll get some pics and maybe be able to post them.

I think the concept of a 75 or even 100 footer sounds super sketch ball.

Once you have seen one in action you will "get it"!!!!! It's hard to understand the usefullness and versatility until then!!

Back