spiderlift

• Thread starter TreeDr
  • Start date
  • Replies 608
  • Views 42K
You didn't get the removeable remote?? The Teupen I used the most had a removeable control box.

We replaced the white plastic cover with a metal one....after I broke it off.

Oh, watch for that danged ladder too.

I have the corded remote Nick. It works good for confined areas. But we drive it from the bucket most of the time.

Using the remote to get threw a narrow gate.
Not much room to spare.

How tippy is it forward and aft? Going up hills/ramps and the like?

Have you manage to scratch the powder coat yet?

Elm removal, everything loaded and hauled in one load. Finished in the rain.

How tippy is it forward and aft? Going up hills/ramps and the like?

Have you manage to scratch the powder coat yet?

The tracks go down and out so it will stay upright going sideways on a hill. It is very stable long ways, it will tip some if you get a high point in the center of the tracts, like going over a curb. Same as any tracked equipment.
As far as scratches I'm sure there are some on it. But I bought it to work, it's got to pay it's way. So far I love it. 8)

If you had a moment of doubt on that purchase it would kill you.

Good to see it out making money and putting poor hungry climbers out of business.
One of the most hilarious things I have heard in a long time!!

Ha I think he was talking about the disappearing act you performed.

All that on one load? Maybe a touch overweight eh? ;) Sweet setup!

Just a tad overweight Carl. But we don't have far to go to get rid of the brush.
We had that Elm Tree and the brush from 2 other small trim jobs on that load.
Here is a closer shot from the last picture in post #286. The grindings are on top in-case anyone is wondering. :O

This is a job we did at the local court house. We were repairing the 24 inch overhangs that take care of the rain water run off. Kind of like built in guttering.

Can that lift elbow back? Of course, right? It seems I've never seen a pic of one in that position.

How does that lower boom articulate?

You would really have to see one live Butch!! The things that thing does is nothing short of amazing!!
It will knuckle back, but I am not sure of the specifics.
Andy

Back