Songs I Like

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vgnj2NcMMDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iBBqjGd3fHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ET3-t1jFmo0?list=FLk58eFKc-ze2LcinTOBaOmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4KP9PNSUME4?list=FLk58eFKc-ze2LcinTOBaOmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pY9b6jgbNyc?list=FLk58eFKc-ze2LcinTOBaOmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2WD1y679R4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hm4qnQ98-zU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks everyone! You have exposed me to some good stuff I would have otherwise never listened to. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mrmQB38aT5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> </iframe><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eAhZE95S6ws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I went to see Mr.Bungle in the 90's where Patton played a Jerry Reed song....

BTW: my post was a spoof on the Rolling Stones. Shows no one really cares nor listens to music others like.

*raises hand* Guilty as charged.

Last edited:
I listened to it. Took me a while to figure out what the hell was going on. I thought I had multiple tabs open or something

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZJKRA1ZIeiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was a lovely bit of slack key Jay, thanks. I was fortunate to hear some top quality slack key musicians live when I lived in Hawaii.

Ya, i figured that both you and Jon had heard such music before. I heard some guy once playing classical with slack key, possibly Bach, it was so cool.

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

It's on the youtube page. Click share and then Embed, then just post the embed link.

youtube-share-video-end.jpg

I posted the Piano Guys Great Wall video a few pages back, there's some other ones in here if I didn't post that as well..http://thepianoguys.com/our-videos/

Something a bit different to the piano guys, no idea what the lyrics mean but who cares they're pretty good.

The drummer looks a bit like Mick Fleetwood.:laughing6:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QSCRT7sDyWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WIKqgE4BwAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rWz88VY-FkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/71qaX05-ArM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8YRdxHHFKvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cwx_Qq56YTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lay Lady Lay was banned in a lot of countries when it came out, Australia was one probably NZ as well. Pretty hard to believe just a few years later ACDC turned up.:lol:

On of their best done a bit differently.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qfGggAGITwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back