Songs I Like

Meh, I'm 39, and been into EDM for years. I love my rock music, and my classical too, I don't like to be constrained by genres.

What you have to remember, is that to your kids, you sound just as antiquated and fuddy duddy as your parents did to you when they asked you to 'turn that damned rock music off'.

So... Rock music. Anybody like the Dead Weather?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pfJk7XRzsl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang Ed: They blocked it about a millisecond before I clicked it. FASCISTS!!! I'll look em up though... Dead Weather. Cool name.

About the generation-gap thing: exactly.

If there are no musicians in the band, then there is no band - just someone making sounds.

Composers do not play in 'bands'.

This is just 'sounds'-

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dMfMAZk24l0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NhnMd1Jl7SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IbzxhZT6akk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL!

You've been misinformed, sir. If anything is HUGE, it's country music, not that nonsense.

I think not. The Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas drew over 320,000 people last time around.

This is a list of EDM festivals in the US -
http://electronicmidwest.com/edm-event-calendar/us-festivals/

Country music is still huge (I even like me some Country), but EDM is the new rock and roll in the USA. Just google EDM in the USA if you dont believe me.

Jack is a musical genius.

Let's dance!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YleXlgHI1oM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy Smokes, I just discovered The Zac Brown Band. Best music I have heard in a long time. The album I got is called Uncaged. Anyone that knows how to embed a song, please do. The first song that got me was "Island Song" but the whole album has great music on it.
My favorite line in the song "Island Song" is "I am gonna roll one up like my name is Bob, yeah, I amma gonna party like I amma a Jamaican. And, I don't even smoke weed!!

.how many ways can you palish up a turd
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fbiioBFkD_Q?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jack is a cool bean.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s92smjLq_38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just saw this, I like the song but the video is good.

It reminds me of way back in my bike days. Saturday night at the pub a girl used to get up and dance on stage with the band like the one on the right.

She and her husband sat at our table, his name was Ekkels. He'd be ok until someone said something about her breasts which were fairly large, then it was on.

The biggest brawls I'd ever see, 200 or more at it. Wild stuff, they shut the place down after a while.8)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/58nmD7Yu1Og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back