Slander

Not at all. I dislike ANYONE who feels the need to constantly belittle other people in a pathetic attempt to boost their own self-esteem.

Small man mentality BS offered by a small minded man!

As the saying goes: "Never argue with an idiot, they will beat you with experience"!

Not at all. I dislike ANYONE who feels the need to constantly belittle other people in a pathetic attempt to boost their own self-esteem.

Ah. Another example of the written word saying one thing, and the intent meaning something entirely different.

Simple?
A sign of a bad teacher is one who explains a topic by saying its 'simple'.
Wouldn't ask if it was.

Heres a theory;

Ekkka and Butch have actually been in biz for a long time with the agreement that they start a public feud to promote each others forums

8)

Heres a theory;

Ekkka and Butch have actually been in biz for a long time
Butch yes,Ek no .The wizard of down under I believe was an insurance adjuster or bill collecter of sorts .I also think he took some type of a correspondance course on tree trimming and within about a year or so was the worlds expert on the subject .

It goes without saying that had he chosen to have gone into physics he now most likely could have been the worlds expert on rocket science .

Heres a theory;

Ekkka and Butch have actually been in biz for a long time with the agreement that they start a public feud to promote each others forums

8)

Frans might be watching too many World Wrestling Federation interviews. :)

Back