Slander

dont lose sleep over that shit...............

ekka has his own little world

No its just annoying dickishness. Eric isn't a fly by night sort of dick, he has taken classes and is fully qualified dick. 44 Units of competency in dickosity. The likes of us should never even attempt the dangerous levels of dickishness someone as highly qualified as Eric. We'd probably get our footing wrong and thus teach those who are but mere fledgling dicks bad habits. Best to leave that level of dickistry to trained professionals.

What was the question?

Well, I was waiting paitently to see what OM had to say, as I value his opinion most times, but I had no idea that was coming:O

Even if it is Butch, can you do anything internationaly?
It's BS, we all know it's BS, it's a bunch of dicks that couldn't get along with us, so they started their own little dickhead comunity and can be dicks all together in their own little dickheaded way!
Dammit Darin, see what you started!

I've noticed that people like to act this way on the internet and it is really disturbing. Why on earth would you treat a fellow tree worker this way? Unless there is more to the story than I know, but behaving in such a way to a person that you have never met in person is just a judgement of one's self. If you could let it roll off your shoulder, and just know that that person has some problems that you don't have. Good for you. Life goes on. Be happy and smoke. :smoker:

People that resort to that kind of BS have serious issues...

That site blows donkey.

No its just annoying dickishness. Eric isn't a fly by night sort of dick, he has taken classes and is fully qualified dick. 44 Units of competency in dickosity. The likes of us should never even attempt the dangerous levels of dickishness someone as highly qualified as Eric. We'd probably get our footing wrong and thus teach those who are but mere fledgling dicks bad habits. Best to leave that level of dickistry to trained professionals.

What was the question?

:lol: oh my god that says it so well, i could not have put that into words as eloquently as you did OM, :lol:

Butch he's sick man. Every time any of the stuff he spews makes it here it's never good.
Most every one who has been around
is aware of how he is. He has slandered many people. It will not stop. I suspect many members are in fact him.
I wish he would just be ignored here completely!

I know it must be irritating fro MB to read that shit, but I hope dickish keeps posting things like that. It's totally obvious that he suffers from very low self esteem, and has a deep neurosis from worrying if people like him or not. It's an interesting psychological case study to read his commentary. It should all be recorded and distributed to people who are being educated to be therapists.

His buddy crew too, they are like the lampreys connected to fish swimming around in the ocean, attaching themselves to the host's "open wound". I think they call it a symbiotic relationship.

Actually, I'd prefer that he stopped posting that juvenile crap, he just belittles himself more and more.

MB we know it's not true,I have been sent emails about MB that are either fake pages or lies.

Butch just don't go there man, we know he's a little weasle. That's the first time i've looked at his site since he started it.

Jason pisses me off, he annoys me on arbtalk as well.

Jeez and just think it all started over topping a freakin tree .:?

The best thing to do with that little chubby ex insurance investigater is to ignore his dumb ass completely .

I personally won't even go to that site even via a link .Just let the guy wallow in his own chit and forget he even exists .

Al, I agree. MB, why do you even go there?

Maybe because he wants to keep an eye on someone who dislikes him? I know I would. 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer'.

Just checked Butch's link, read through the page linked, and read this:

"MB will you come clean to your "PAYING MEMBER SUCKHOLES"???

I have no wish personally to read a bunch of stuff where someone calls me names. Erik lets this happen which is unprofessional and childish.

Erik lets this happen which is unprofessional and childish.

I believe that he is a "case", so to speak, otherwise, why would he want to be
the way he is for so long, it can't exactly be fun. There is no analyzing it, without having a professional's credentials, and getting him into some form of treatment. I took a shot at it, however, in my earlier post.

No! Legally speaking, it's a written form of defamation; not to be confused with defecation, which can be considered the best possible definition of what spews forth from that idiot.

Nice play on words and apt do to his diet I would assume .;) Chit in,chit out,makes sense to me .

Back