• Replies 71
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I went out and got me a mini:\:
2595946859_fba655dc79.jpg

2595946859_fba655dc79.jpg

2595946969_794c996a5a.jpg

2595947251_71bc9102f3.jpg

Ditch Witches don't lift much and they don't lift it very high.

I'd go for an A300 by Bobcat, or an articulated loader.

A300 is a dream machine for me.8) It would be nice in areas which would permit the larger size.

A Bobcat Toolcat would be nice too.

Attachments

• 286691.jpg
    286691.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 69
For now, I'll settle for this.

Attachments

• New Photos 034.JPG
    New Photos 034.JPG
    244.2 KB · Views: 11
  • BMG Grapple.jpg
    BMG Grapple.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 85
  • New Photos 035.JPG
    New Photos 035.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 7
your pic reminded meof these 2:D
attachment.php

Attachments

• 034_34.JPG
    034_34.JPG
    319.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 035_35.JPG
    035_35.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 7
I worked at a place with a Toolcat. They can get around fast and load pretty quick but overall I'm not that impressed with them. They are definitely a specialty machine.

Jamin how many hours u got on your mini?
Looks almost new.
Im at almost 300 and mine looks a little ragged but shes running great.

I have over 100 on mine and I've only had it about 3 months. But in the high hour defense I had signed alot of jobs that required mini usage. When I had over 15G in jobs lined up for it, I got it.

Now its really all we use.

bald eagles...very nice on turf though. I have a second set which are brand new, I keeping waitng to break one before I put them in action.

Jamin how many hours u got on your mini?
Looks almost new.
Im at almost 300 and mine looks a little ragged but shes running great.

I've got 112 hours on it right now. I think it was near 80 hours when I bought it. Not bad.

Ha, I just noticed your website on the chiptruck. Pretty cool! www.not-a-hacker.com

Thanks. It gets the customers to laugh. And I imagine they will still remember the website name if they needed to recall it.;)

I have over 100 on mine and I've only had it about 3 months. But in the high hour defense I had signed alot of jobs that required mini usage. When I had over 15G in jobs lined up for it, I got it.

Now its really all we use.

Ha! That's funny. :lol: I did the same thing. I was bidding all over the place with the expectations of using this. I think I am the only guy in Longmont with one too. And I think it is making a difference with getting the jobs. Since I can shave at least 2 hours off of a back yard job with one. Not to forget, this takes away the effort in manual labor.:P

The other tree guys in town laughed at me when I got it. It did not take long for their jaws to hit the deck.

I think the best thing about the mini is you can feed the chipper by yourself with it. Unlike the A300 you had to have someone manning the chipper.

TO crush brush or open the roller. I can stand on the mini and run the lift cylinder myself now. Kinda lazy, I know but it works well for me. Or hop off and grab the limbs that didn't run in.

Back