Saw collections

I don't have any pics right now, but I'm a lightweight anyway... 200T, 026, 029, 440Mag.

All I can say about your collection Mr. Magnus is... DAAAYUM!

Here's my saws, not much but they're good for now. They are put away for the winter, or untill i need them...

Attachments

• 100_1414.JPG
    100_1414.JPG
    723.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1415.JPG
    100_1415.JPG
    725.5 KB · Views: 10
I love my 660, which is modded, but that 441 will be a much better all round saw for you. I had two 46's before I got a 660. When it's needed though nothing beats it. 8)

You made a wise choice in saws for someone your age. It seems that lots of young guys i know that keep a few saws for their own use tend to go right for homeowner junk that Husky and Stihl hawk off by the boat load. If at age 15 you know and are willing to spend the coin on quality, I'd say you are heading in a good direction

You made a wise choice in saws for someone your age. It seems that lots of young guys i know that keep a few saws for their own use tend to go right for homeowner junk that Husky and Stihl hawk off by the boat load. If at age 15 you know and are willing to spend the coin on quality, I'd say you are heading in a good direction

I use to have a MS-250 and that saw was the biggest peice of junk it never wanted to start, i adjusted the carb... didnt help. I finally just about gave it away and bought the 441 durring a storm we had a couple of months ago. That is why i paid alot for the saw they were runing full price on saws.

Thanks for the kind words!

BUMP!!

I know people have some pictures of their saws...
I took some more of mine...what do ya think of orange gas caps?

Attachments

• IMG_0027 redo.jpg
    IMG_0027 redo.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0028 redo.jpg
    IMG_0028 redo.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0029 redo.jpg
    IMG_0029 redo.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0030 redo.jpg
    IMG_0030 redo.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0031 redo.jpg
    IMG_0031 redo.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4
Well pretty spiffy but it does appear those saws have never been in the wood . They won't make a dime setting on a shelf .

Well pretty spiffy but it does appear those saws have never been in the wood . They won't make a dime setting on a shelf .

They both have about 2 hours of run time on them. I dont work full time in tree care so they dont see a whole lot of use in the winter. I have a friend with a farm and they will see alot of use as soon as i can drive and buy a truck...

They both have about 2 hours of run time on them. I dont work full time in tree care so they dont see a whole lot of use in the winter.
Nick ,Nick ,Nick ,those bars don't have a scratch on them ,any where . They may have ran two hours but not in wood of any sort .

Nick ,Nick ,Nick ,those bars don't have a scratch on them ,any where . They may have ran two hours but not in wood of any sort .

Yea they do have about two hours of run time on them, the 441 bar has some scratches... i'll take some pictures just for you...

Back