Satellite Image

brendonv

Tree Hugger
If you go to yellowpages.com maps+ directions. Type in your addy, then click "birds eye view", you can get some scary detailed images of the address, zoomed and from all different side views.

It's a lot more detailed than google earth IMO.

Check out my casa, you can see my truck and old chipper, along with everything else.

Just gotta catch some nude sun tanners.:)

house.jpg

The yellow pages maps and interface are using the same stuff from the windows bases www.maps.live.com. They are way more zoomed in, higher res, and more recent pictures.

I like the google maps user interface better, though.

love
nick

oh i see it in blue on the insert button
nothing happens when i push it

ha i think i got it thanks
sorry for the massive derail, anywho this is where i grew up as a kid. coast live oaks, black oak, coast redwoods, apples galore, gum trees,

dur, i give up

thanks brendan

Attachments

• willie.jpg
    willie.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7
You got it! As you've figured out, something DOES happen when you hit that button. You are "copying" the screen and now you can paste it.

cool pic!

love
nick

Here's mine, it's the white one with the loop driveway. The white oak has about a 60' spread with lots of long horizontal limbs... it's in my neighbor's yard but she's OK with us climbing in it.

Funny how the big woodpile in the back doesn't show up.

502RevereRoad.jpg

...Check out my casa, you can see my truck and old chipper, along with everything else.

house.jpg

That looks kinda familiar.:/:8)

From the yellow pages, not sure of the year, early 07 at the latest but I believe it's older than the google earth one.

YP:
houseyellowpages.jpg

Google:
2006Pictureofhouse.jpg

Picture I got off the internet before the development of Google Earth:
House.jpg

Mi Casa.

I like how the trees hide all my crap, you cant even see the still.:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• MY HOUSE!.jpg
    MY HOUSE!.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 9
Looks like you got it.

I posted that message and had to ditch mine and paint it again cause there was two addys.

Beware the Creeps!:/:

Back