Regarding Covid

why did his kid have asthma in the first place..... it's likely to be from childhood vaxxine damage.... the rates of allergies and asthma went through the roof when they expanded the vaxxine schedule in the late 80s

I was at a folk festival in NY state back in the 90s. I met a woman in the med tent who had a young son an inhaler... I didn't ask her if he was vaxxed. I asked her if his asthma showed up afer he was vaxxed. SHe said.. yes.. three weeks after he was vaxxed.. these vaxxines are toxic bro. How hard is that to grasp? Why are you so sure you know what's really going on here. All of our world view's have been highly manipulated. You're living in the matrix... we all are!

Besides for living a “what if” live and constantly being skeptical/concerned for what’s “really” happening. No situation, vaccine, or treatment is perfect for everyone. All of it has risks and side effects. But for some the risks are worth the possible reward. I am a very healthy 28 year old that is a monster in the gym and can run a marathon with ease. Never smoked a day in my life and just hit 6 years sobriety. For me to take a vaccine that MIGHT stop me from getting covid, when the vaccines were made in haste with no known long term side effects. The risk isn’t worth the reward. For my father on the other hand, a 71 year old man with copd and stage four colon cancer that has spread to other organs in his body. The risk of the side effects of a vaccine is worth the possible reward of not dying from covid and getting a few more years with his grand children. I got covid, my only symptoms was a headache and sore throat for two days. I love with me parents due to helping my father and saving to buy a house. I got covid and my body laughed at it, but the vaccine protected my father from the virus in me that could have killed him. Saving me from that life of guilt. I would rather live a “even if” life. Even if I got covid my God would protect me. Even if I’m scared to climb this tree, I have the power in me to do it. Even if I am challenged I am a conqueror in Christ. Even if my whole family died from covid or any other catastrophe and I never got to hold my daughter or son again. They would be loved and shielded while my mission on this earth was fulfilled and I gained the honor of spending an eternity with my savior. Sorry if this sounds preachy, not trying to press my faith but those are the “even ifs” that I live by and I love a pretty peaceful and joyful life amidst all the pain I haven’t shared with all of you

Besides for living a “what if” live and constantly being skeptical/concerned for what’s “really” happening. No situation, vaccine, or treatment is perfect for everyone. All of it has risks and side effects. But for some the risks are worth the possible reward. I am a very healthy 28 year old that is a monster in the gym and can run a marathon with ease. Never smoked a day in my life and just hit 6 years sobriety. For me to take a vaccine that MIGHT stop me from getting covid, when the vaccines were made in haste with no known long term side effects. The risk isn’t worth the reward. For my father on the other hand, a 71 year old man with copd and stage four colon cancer that has spread to other organs in his body. The risk of the side effects of a vaccine is worth the possible reward of not dying from covid and getting a few more years with his grand children. I got covid, my only symptoms was a headache and sore throat for two days. I love with me parents due to helping my father and saving to buy a house. I got covid and my body laughed at it, but the vaccine protected my father from the virus in me that could have killed him. Saving me from that life of guilt. I would rather live a “even if” life. Even if I got covid my God would protect me. Even if I’m scared to climb this tree, I have the power in me to do it. Even if I am challenged I am a conqueror in Christ. Even if my whole family died from covid or any other catastrophe and I never got to hold my daughter or son again. They would be loved and shielded while my mission on this earth was fulfilled and I gained the honor of spending an eternity with my savior. Sorry if this sounds preachy, not trying to press my faith but those are the “even ifs” that I live by and I love a pretty peaceful and joyful life amidst all the pain I haven’t shared with all of you

How/ why would God protect people with covid, but not from covid?
He seems to let people starve all around the world. Then there is Malaria, etc. Strange.

God isn’t the one who brought disease and famine in to the world. Man did that through sin. God made us a perfect world to live in but we squandered that (referring to Adam and Eve). Sin leads to two things: more sin or death (spiritually). Some might say well Adam and Eve did that not me so why am I being blamed for that? Well look at it in todays sense, if a fathers wrong lead to his death or incarceration than that innocent child is affected/punished from that. If a mother doesn’t eat right or dies drugs while pregnant, than that child receives the punishment from the mothers sins/wrong doings. Sin is generational, we see that with genetics. Cancers being genetic or other health issues/ailments. But all of these issues didn’t come because God chose to cause us pain. We caused our own pain through generations of thinking we have it all figured out and trying things our way instead of Gods way. God isn’t some tool or genie in a bottle we get to rub on or ask what we want just when it suits us. But when we try to live a life for Christ, recognizing our own faults and building a relationship with the Holy Spirit. We are able to hear the voice of God so to speak and to have peace/understanding in things others may not. I didn’t claim my safety and protection from God in covid only because I can use God and expect him to do that like He is mine to command. He placed on my heart in the very beginning of covid that I was safe from it. What I thought as covid may not have been but either way my health and safety and prosperity have been nothing short of amazing through covid. A man wouldn’t call a judge righteous if he let his cousins killed walk free, how then could God be righteous if He didn’t rightfully allow us to receive the punishments of our own wrongdoings. Even if that is just generations of sin and disease entering the world because of us. So if God is righteous and we are all guilty of sin then none shall be admitted in to heaven. Then enters Jesus Christ, forgiveness through a sinless man. An atonement, an offering for your own sin and my own. Still subject to the conditions of the world but the soul is saved from damnation and with that a relationship with God is possible. Not trying to get in to a religious/faith debate. Like I said from the beginning. I was sharing my own “even if” beliefs, not trying to press anything on others. I only answered to this degree because I was asked. For it is not the lost sheep who find the shepherd but the shepherd who goes out and seeks the lost. I was lost and the Great Shepherd found me and saved me. My own testimony, I hope your story brings you as much peace and joy. Anyone is welcomed to DM me with questions but I would like to not make a covid thread a religious debate/conversation.

An inexhaustive list of things arborists are shit at...

Geopolitical analysis
Macroeconomics
Immunology
Microbiology
Thermodynamics
Fluid dynamics
Climatology

:consults notebook:

Psychology
Criminology

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. It's almost like you have to specifically train at things to be good at them. Weird...

An inexhaustive list of things arborists are shit at...
what about applying common sense to any given situation ..something like having skepticism about the safety of an experimental technology that was only safety tested for two months, by greedy corporations that stand to make billions from it, but don't want to release their data for public or scientific scrutiny while leaving the ingredients list blank, so you can't even find out what's in it.

Back