Regarding Covid

Legitimate research papers are piling up on successful ways and methods for combating this virus. I'm not seeing much interest or reporting on this.

Seems a bit of an oversight?

Mick, your brother in-laws lingering side affects and others, are common with many respiratory infections. Not fun, but not an isolated condition to this corona virus.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Legitimate research papers are piling up on successful ways and methods for combating this virus. I'm not seeing much interest or reporting on this.

If your assertion is correct, why are these papers and this info being ignored or marginalized. Isn't it in everyone's best interests to get covid under control asap?

Who benefits from covid continuing, aside from me and most treecos, as biz is thru the roof

Last edited:
Btw, why do you characterize these ways and methods as 'successful' if they have not been proven because they are not being utilized?

I tried, I came up empty

I 'characterized' them as successful because they are.

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

If Ivermectin is not being heavily utilized in the usa, why would that be? I don't know if it is being used, I keep up with just the basics of covid. I posted the OP because it seemed potentially important, I'm not an expert

This is a complex issue, Cory, and I am in no way criticizing or even doubting you intent.

People 'do' need to take more time and 'think' about things, for themselves. When we constantly rely on others for answers, we diminish our own abilities to recognize incongruity.

Seems a bit of an oversight?
i am not as interested in combating the virus as i am about ways to not get it and spread it to my inlaws or parents. transmissability is crucial information in that regard. like knowing the weight of a green log when negative rigging. If i miss calculate and drop a log through the roof, my job is over as i don't know anything about roofing and don't intend to learn

If i miss calculate and get sick or get my parents sick, , i am not a doctor and dont intend to be. no bivy would most likely see my parents if they got it and got sick. im sure he is up to date on the medicine side of things .

I thought you might be interested in the part about proactive covid prevention that goes beyond just crossing your fingers.

Who benefits from covid continuing, aside from me and most treecos as biz is thru the roof
zoom and amazon for starters. they absolutely have interest in throwing their weight around to keep it like this.

Sure but the oil industry, the aviation industry, the hospitality industry and numerous others are having a catastrophic time of it, didn’t they get the invite from the lizard people to the meeting?

My brother's sports memorabilia biz/ that industry has seen a boost from internet sales.
Too bad that his biz is not very internet present.

Residential building trades are swamped, too.

Anything in home-entertainment is probably in demand, from home video game systems to internet gaming to air hockey tables to crafting to...

@DMc

Dave, I'm interested in your synopsis of the overall situation from start to present, medically, politically, socially, etc.

do you take ivermectin?

Not yet but will if needed. We, my wife and I, are extremely proactive in our lifestyle and nutrition regarding health.

"Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities,"

Good word, 'incongruity'

Mick, your 'lizard people' comment was hysterical, thanks for being you.

KB, certainly Zoom and amazon are hugely benefitting from covid but are you saying you think they are acting in some way to slow the end of Covid? Rubbish I say!, good sir.

Back