Piston Assembly & Worm Gear

A new wrap 660 here with a 32 inch bar and two new chains is $1029.95.

I got mine with a wrap (of course!) and a 36" and dual port for $990 a bit over a year ago.

Look in Bailey's Catalog or Bailey's online / Piston/Rings /& cylinder w/ new rist pin & locks for Sthil 044/440; 046/460; 066/660 All $ 129.95 less cylinder head gasket. All coated w/ NiSi , longer lasting than Chrome. Tons of Husky Kits for saws of all sizes. A lot of older Sthil kits & tons of parts . I buy dozens of their Bars & Chains on close outs. Carlton 24" Pro-Champ last yr. &24.95 ea. & 32" the same. Bought 6 of ea. & still using the first 2. Chains Woodsman 84 Link 30RC/ same angle marks as Sthil Rapid Super. Seems like they last forever. Check um out/ you can save a bunch. Your bud; Bill
By the way Butch, how is that foot doing.

Yeah ! I've got knee-lock from a bad car wreck back in '79. Stand on Gaffs for a while & they'll let you know it. Just gettin out of a chair & walk a certain way. Glad to hear your better. Any new videos on Y/tube ?

I've been fishin & golfin & maybe goofin. Semi-retirement ain't all it's cracked up to be !

Back