pistols

i dont need to be armed like that daily, but some of our sites do require a lil insurance once in a while

but my point is that berretta make a fine economical 9 mm

Mike, I know you have knee problems but when did your arms fall off? You honestly don't miss them?

I don't carry because I live in fear. I carry because the world is a screwed up place. If I should find myself in the middle of a monumental bit of human stupidity I hope that I would try to help protect innocent people That might be easier to do armed than not.

I carry too but it really digs into my side when I have my climbing harness on - not to mention it's hard to get too!:|:

ive had my run ins with stupid people and my 9mm has saved me from becoming a victim before, most recently my straight blade i keep on my neck saved me...i know out here
the law isnt coming to help you, they probabally wont ever find your body better safe than sorry

keep in mind im cutting 10.5 mi thats 1.5 hrs from anything civilized or near phone reception, 3hrs from home and if you need medical aid ,ya have to stretcher the person out in to a pickup and hope to meet ems about 45 min into your trip to town

an armed society is a polite society

Thanks for the input Lumberjack. I have been out of town with the kid deer hunting. The black powder season started here on Saturday. He got a nice doe this morning. First time he tried black powder hunting.

Back