PETZL ZIGZAG GenII issue

I don't get mechanical hitches. 10mm cord seems to work really well. . . seems like a solution in search of a problem.

Have to pre order here, I want to see it and feel it before I buy. 20 odd years with a prussic or Blake's, I can wait a little while longer.

I can wait forever. It doesn't appeal to me at all.

AMEN.

As much as I loved the jump to the RWrench, and praise Kevin's quantum leap forward, I think Paul stood on the shoulders of other tree-ventors, and is tallest, at the moment.

I had to use a RW instead of a HH for a tree and a half.

AMEN.

I am stoked about the potential of the RR, though a bit leary, as we see Petzl, and international company with f^ckloads of resources having a second generation issue on their very intricate system. The HH is all beefy in every component. I don't care if it weighs three times as much, once its on the rope, its a non-issue.

AMEN.

As much as I loved the jump to the RWrench, and praise Kevin's quantum leap forward, I think Paul stood on the shoulders of other tree-ventors, and is tallest, at the moment.

I had to use a RW instead of a HH for a tree and a half.

AMEN.

I am stoked about the potential of the RR, though a bit leary, as we see Petzl, and international company with f^ckloads of resources having a second generation issue on their very intricate system. The HH is all beefy in every component. I don't care if it weighs three times as much, once its on the rope, its a non-issue.

Good post.

Back