• Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2K
B

Blinky

Who actually answers this crap?

Welcome to the

UNITED STATE OF AFRICA

We are happy to announce from the UNITED STATE OF AFRICA that your email address attached to Ticket TB202010 is among the seven lucky winners that won
$2.500,000.00 {Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} each.
African Federation has put this organization together to support the First ever World Cup that will be held in African and this program is sponsored by UNITED STATES OF AFRICA.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Website through computer Ballot system and extracted from over 100, 000, 00 companies and personal e-mails.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your claims/winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you via telegraphic bank transfer to your nominated banking account.

For Further Information about your Winnings, contact our Fiduciary Agent:
Name: DR. ALEXANDRA JONES
Telephone: 0027 74 185 2650
Email: unitedafriorg@gmail.com or unitedafriorg@tsamail.co.za

And also provide the following information for the processing of your winning fund.
NAME:..................
ADDRESS:.................
NATIONALITY:......................
SEX:..................
PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
FAX:...................................
COMPANY:......................
TICKET NO:..........................
BALLOT NO:...............................
Your Email Attached to Ticket No: (TB202010) and ballot No: BT22010/A)

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Aven Zandy
UNITED AFRICA FEDERATION PROGRAM AWARD.

ive been getting scam text messages saying my account at soandso bank has been closed, please call .........

There is a phone bank place in Riverbank near here where operators take calls to and from deaf people and they type in what the caller says to them, or transversely say to the hearing person what the deaf person has typed. Well criminals use the service as it is totally confidential and the operators are bound to type or say exactly what was said to them. Plus it's free. You don't have to prove that you're deaf or anything so African scammers have been using it as a free telemarketing window into the US. Most of the operators are college students as they need operators around the clock and the students can usually work it in around their school schedule. Well they finally blocked overseas calls and the call volume dropped immediately and they began laying off the workers that very afternoon. So there should be less African scam telephone calls than there was.
PS: Now they are talking about moving the whole operation to the Philippines.

I like the part that says dont tell anyone UNITIL you get money/scammed.

There was a story on Dateline the other night about all the Americans who got "scammed" by stuff like this.

Financial version of natural selection IMHO

And also very similar to people who took out zero equity home mortgages or didn't pay attention to what an adjustable rate mortgage really means.

The thing that amazes me is when people that are apparantely educated and intelligent-professional people fall for this crap. If you can't smell the stink from a mile away something is wrong with you!!

Hey, I got 1,000.000 dollars in small bills bundled up in a locker at the bus station.

All ya gotta do is take this key, open the locker, take the money out and deliver it to me. I will GIVE you 10% for your work.

Any takers?

Frans, Your on. I'll make the pick-up on my own schedule. Of course I might keep all of it 'cause you and Guido and Tiny are all such loveable harmless little fuzzballs and would never harm me.

O.K. its a go!

Just watch out for The Undercover Brother :lol:

Attachments

• brother2.jpg
    brother2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 17
Back