Official Guns Thread

My latest classic lever. Savage 99 in .243. Got a good deal on it otherwise I had other wants. Some blemishes on the stock. But otherwise, in great shape and got to play with it yesterday.... Nice flat shooter. I feel it needs a proper leather strap to finish her off nicely. IMG_0354.JPG IMG_0355.JPG IMG_0356.JPG

I got mine, so I can just cover 400yds of gas line field, rather than 40yds in the woods. It really ups the odds of getting something.

Yeah, in the woods here, often you are shooting within 150 yards for the most part. I more varmit hunt. Coyotes mostly. No much flat meadow land here. Trees and brush on hills.

Ha!

I cant sit on the floor long enough to weave a basket.......plus...reeds dont grow here.

XVmKg0F.jpg

Could a person turn something like this into a sling?

I also have a Savage .243, I like it. I got it for flatter 200-300yd shots over .223 and .308.

Always wanted the 243. But a 223 landed in my lap years back and now a 308 for some small chainsaws. Someday the 243 will show up.

Here's to being very patient. :coffee2:

7.8279 pounds. That's how much 97 cubic feet of atmosphere weighs. No more hand pumping the Marauder, and the last peice of the puzzle before I can order the Impact. 20191216_110340.jpg

I don't have any pistols, but if I were to get one, it would be a revolver. That looks really clean.

Back