O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Tarping a new machine. Thats like stepping around a mud puddle at the start of a job, then when the day progresses you find you just don't care anymore about that puddle and go right through it :)

I bet it won't take too long before that machine gets used hard and put away wet :thumbup:

Picked up a MS192T over the weekend...

I had a urge over the weekend when I was back home to stop at the local Stihl dealership which happens to be owned & run by old family friends. Saw both the 192 & 200 sitting there, and decided to pick up a 192T w/ a 14" bar. I don't expect to be running it that often (maybe an occasional prune), so it should suit me fine.

Sorry - no pictures, but I think you all know what it looks like :D

-mike

Got the BMG for the Ram Rod today.

Unit runs awesome! It'll take a bit of getting used to, but I should have the hang of the grapple pretty quick. I'm gonna leave it at home for tomorrow though. Too much going on...

Attachments

• Skid 1.jpg
    Skid 1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Skid 2.jpg
    Skid 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 58
  • skid 3.jpg
    skid 3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 59
  • skid 4.jpg
    skid 4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 58
You'll find how there is a pinch point, it really depends on what machine you have. I welded a exhaust clamp on mine to hold the hose from the pinch area. Hydro oil in your face sucks.

New boot time. Don't know if it's my old boots making my feet hurt or my back issues, but it was time to get another pair of boots. I went with the Asolo again even though I had an issue with the last pair. Hopefully these hold up well.
http://www.rei.com/product/667406

4e30f22c-ba16-4815-965c-a07f4d81f6ed.jpg

Just a straight rack with an eye, 4 7/8" bars and I got a red top grooved bar. 94 or 96bucks delivered from Seattle

Start a thread, Jay. A fair number of Housers got to try a rack for the first time at the WCGTG. Possiblities for some feedback there.

Got the BMG for the Ram Rod today.

Unit runs awesome! It'll take a bit of getting used to, but I should have the hang of the grapple pretty quick. I'm gonna leave it at home for tomorrow though. Too much going on...

Andrew your intake and exhaust look vulnerable to me. My exhaust just pokes out the side about an inch and I've dented it and my intake is totally inside the guard. Just a heads up to be careful with that when you start getting rammy, with the ramrod.

Back