O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I just made a down payment on a brand new Spiderlift! :O

Attachments

• leo15gt_slope.jpg
    leo15gt_slope.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 77
Here is the spiderlift I would be interested in to do tree work.

Seems like the best of both worlds.

INT_02_17_09_newproducts_MLE1.jpg

The new A70TD-46kV from Man & Material Lift Engineering combines the accessibility of a Spider Lift with the safety of a 46kV unit. It is ideal for utility work and tree maintenance around power lines.

Features include:

Stowed with 34.5
Landscape friendly tracks
Kubota diesel power
78 foot working height, 35 foot side reach
Display panel at platform & ground
Electrically
Insulated Features:

5 foot fiberglass boom tip
Fiberglass bucket
Radio Controls
Non-conductive hydraulic hoses
A92.2 46kV ANSI "Rating"

I dunno, I know I cant afford it so I didn't check.

In my eyes if you want a spiderlift, this one is the cat's ass.

Got an orchard ladder today and a big shot head (already have poles from a pole pruner).

ALMOST bought a GRCS but I really shouldn't right now. Haven't really needed one either. ...Soon though.... :/:

Here's the yard signs I picked up. And I finally found new boots. I forgot how stiff new boot are, but I got these things 60% off. :D

Attachments

• 0320091642.jpg
    0320091642.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 0319091342.jpg
    0319091342.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 60
Nice signs and boots, Andrew. I have a similar pair of Asolo boots that are light and comfortable, but I had one problem with them. They developed lumps or 'bubbles' inside the toe box after about 4-5 months which made them too uncomfortable to wear. I parked them for a while but a couple months ago I was determined to make them wearable again. I pulled out the insole then attacked the bubbles with a razor knife from the inside. The bubbles were full of SAND! I used the blower nozzle on the air compressor to blow out as much sand as I could and I've been wearing them ever since with no more issues. The insides are slightly shredded in the toe area but no more sand bubbles!

I've got those Asolo Titans too, but they really aren't comfortable for me with spikes. Other than that I like them.

How much did the signs set you back? I've been thinking about investing.

Do it, The signs are the best form of advertising, I payed around 15 bucks per when I got a few last year.

They draw in around 3 to 4 grand worth of work per month during the summer. Got to get some made up for my stumper now.

I got em from Sierra trading post. ...last pair of size 12s!

And, I was going to put a sign by the Shell Station John passes, just to remind him of who gets all the real work around here. :lol:

Do it, The signs are the best form of advertising, I payed around 15 bucks per when I got a few last year.

They draw in around 3 to 4 grand worth of work per month during the summer. Got to get some made up for my stumper now.

Nice, I'll sure have to look into that.

I got mine for 9.00 a piece, color, double sided. Hopefully worth it... I haven't seen people use them around here really, so I'm hoping they don't come off as tacky.

Back