NW Mn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last week he told me he only had one removal scheduled for the next three weeks and no pruning.:?

Edit: I got an email this morning saying to come get it. I have to guess he is hesitant due to selling out and moving. Cannot say I blame him.

Congrats! I was eyeing up that truck as well and it took me a few days to convince the misses but alas another screaming deal slips through my fingers.

Nice score Bud. I hope he doesn't jerk you off again. Last time I bought a chipper the seller pulled that shit on me. I sold my chipper on Saturday and this dude was to sell me his Monday. We had it allllllllll worked out and I called before I watched my chipper leave just to firm up with him so I wasn't chipper-less come Monday. What do you know, he was a loser and got iffy Monday. Tuesday morning I showed up to get my deposit back and choke him out. I was FLIPPING out. I had done this guy some serious favors before also as I knew him through a friend. SERIOUS favors. When he pulled that crap I lost my cool. I did end up getting the chipper but he stuck me on 5 sets of knives that were to come with it.

Nice score Bud. I hope he doesn't jerk you off again. Last time I bought a chipper the seller pulled that shit on me. I sold my chipper on Saturday and this dude was to sell me his Monday. We had it allllllllll worked out and I called before I watched my chipper leave just to firm up with him so I wasn't chipper-less come Monday. What do you know, he was a loser and got iffy Monday. Tuesday morning I showed up to get my deposit back and choke him out. I was FLIPPING out. I had done this guy some serious favors before also as I knew him through a friend. SERIOUS favors. When he pulled that crap I lost my cool. I did end up getting the chipper but he stuck me on 5 sets of knives that were to come with it.

Just be sure to freeze the body first. ;)

I will still freeze the body first. I didn't figure you were talking about the old days. I would've ripped his head off too.
I tend to give people the benefit way too often.

Nearly bought tickets to send my mechanic/ buddy out next fri. Got a message saying not until the 9 th. it's gonna be somebody else's truck real soon.
I hate being in need. I passed up two hooklift trucks in the meantime.

So far, only 10% and some headaches from my other half. The 10 is refundable.

Bud, you know whats best for you and your business. From the outside looking in, this guy sounds like an inconsiderate prick that does lousy business.

You're probably right Chris, but being in business and looking at a move, I think I would probably be squeezing every second as well. I am buying tickets in the am after we speak. As long as I think he's serious.

Bren, those hooks are few and far between for the money.

I'll just have the body delivered.:lol:

I had been wondering if this is how it might be in the land of Fargo.

Kidding aside and BS as well, Sam seems on the up and up. We spoke today. Apparently he "missed" my last email saying I would be there this weekend. Either way I should be in the drivers seat on the 10th. He's letting me cruise with his plates because of my state's registration crap.
My F350 is dying quickly, so I hope this works in time.

Back