NW Mn

Sam is honestly a great guy. I have meet him a few times and he is no BS kind of a guy. I think he is just having some mixed emotions about getting rid of the truck. I know when I talked to him last February he was having some problems out of the 6.0, but it sounds like he got all of that fixed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, it's Nick!
Thanks Nick, I've talked with him several times. I agree with you.
The truck is ready and being picked up Sat at 1. I should be behind the wheel on Mon.

Wheel that puppy through northeast PA!

Actually, that's way out of your way now that I think about it. Carry on.

If you run into a jam in PA, call me and I'll come offer any help any time day or night. 570-945-5525

Nice, glad it all worked out! Maybe we'll cross paths, dad, bro, Nick and I are heading up to Minneapolis tomorrow, should be there Monday, to pick up my new trailer and a Gehl. Safe travels man!

Sweet truck. It is as peppy as my F250 and is perfectly matched with my 200XP. About 20 yds of chip and four inches lower than my one ton, so end loading is a breeze. I snap some pics tomorrow.
Only prob is I have to pull the pintle to dump. Don't ask how I know and my aluminum welder isn't talking either.:/::X

I paid my mechanic Buddy $500 + airfare. I made three times that the first day he was gone. He has a CDL so had to maintain a log. He left sat at 4 and arrived Mon at noon. Planning a flight to Mn?

I completely understand that. The bedroom addition for my daughter will wait until next spring now.
No mechanic friends who like to drive?

I have a trucker friend. He was ironically ten miles from the machine yeaterday, but he is leased and cant put loads on his truck, let alone get the 6,000 lb machine on and off. Ten hours sure, but i keep thinking about that four hour trip to pa that was agonizing.

I see a hit on your rig. Maybe you can charge or delivery and pay for the trip.

We had a heck of a drive getting my dump trailer and nicks gehl. Monday we must have done a 24 hr trip in the truck, switching between dad, nick and I. A 20hr drive both ways? Wow, that might be the kicker for me. What would you spend in fuel?

It cost me $900 in fuel with a truck wash and armrest. 1980 mi. One way.

Back