Next level Nerds.

That's pretty cool. Add some AI, and you could have a nice little operation robotically clearing sticks from the yard.

I hear you guys complaining about equipment maintenance, but it looks easy as hell. Y'all are a bunch of whiners.

:^P

Free time and free money. I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy some real tree equipment for what that stuff costs.

Oh great find! That's fabulous.
Auto feed and all...and the little shovel on the back and the toolboxes

I kept thinking what they shpuld have done was film the operation without the bystanders, then once they'd fooled us into thinking it was normal scale, pan over the kids in the background:O

I wonder how many hours and expense went into those toys! Impressive nonetheless.
I want one but a new mini might be cheaper.

So the sound...do those trucks really have what sounds like a diesel engine or is that just effects...must be effects...got to be, right?

I can't make up my mind which is more impressive the chipper, the grapple, or the smoothness of the operator. I don't think I'd spend any money on those trailers, no door hold backs and shallow dump angles.

Trailers should also have vibrators, which would be pretty easy to implement. Maybe a conveyor.

No diesel, you can see the butt of the electric motor in the chipper's engine case. Also 2 electric motors to operate the feeding rollers.
The main problem for the dump trailer is that the chips are way too over-sized for the scale, they can't flow out.
Still, I'm completely amazed !

I thought that the guy could be a real operator at scale 1 to have such a control on the grappel.

I more meant the trucks and tractor...the audio is brmm brmmm diesel sounds

The sound of a micro-motor is more like twiiiii ou briiii, pit pit pit at idle.:D
The down scaling doesn't work very well for many physic phenomenons.

Back