New Sherrill Calender... err CATALOG!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Have ya'll seen it? Mine came today. Its look is new - kinda different and cool. They're selling some amazingly lame TB tee shirts - I dunno what was going through TD or MC's mind when they were thunking them up. Our TreeHouse tees are way sweeter. Maybe we can get Wesspur to sell them. :/:

I have no idea what you're talking about, Butch. I did get a Sherrill seasonal flier in the mail last week but pitched it without opening it. Since I'm not climbing much any more I haven't bought any climbing gear in several years and therefore I quit looking at the catalogs.

All I get is Baileys catalog .I don't need gear such as ropes etc so I have no need to deal with much other .I think Tom gets stuff from Sherrill though .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't remember the last time I bought from Baileys, yet they still send me a catalog, which I'll toss. I think their prices are too high.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's completely different, like never before. It was even wrapped in plastic. I'd rather have stickers, like Wesspur.

I had to pay ten bucks for mine, being international. They were supposed to give it back on my first order, but I forgot to check if they did. Oh well, Tobe can go have a couple beers on me, if I didn't get the credit.

OK, I went and found mine. The pages are oriented differently and the background is very dark. It's real slick.

ah yes....got the catalog. Like the background, items show up really well against it.
MB....yeah the tees are pretty lame.

Back