Morbark Chipper Won't Start

In all fairness, that one is a brand new machine. Of course it's going to sell for $25K.

http://m.machinerytrader.com/ListingDetail/Index?industryName=MAT&listingId=9733617&categoryId=31443

love
nick

Why does everything seem to be from the east coast and eastern midwest?

Is there a good source for equipment that is located on the west coast?

ITE in Woodinville, WA, I've heard, is reputable, but can't remember from where. Roger B might know more about this company, also just out of Seattle proper. I'm 80 miles away.

The only problem I found with ITE is they are located clear over there on the other side of the country. Their equipment always seems to be nice stuff.

I bought my last bucket from Lonnie at ITE. Nice Guy checked it over for me and I met Lonnie at the border with the paperwork. Stand up guy to deal with for sure. Even at the border he gave me the out if the truck wasn't what I had expected it to be.

Than the following summer Lonnie ended up at our dinner table at the ISA conference in Kelowna and bestowed many a free drink on my wife and I. I was certainly a very small customer to him but he was still very gracious and appreciative of the business.

Also might add that in following years I phoned him a few times with boom related questions and he was always more than happy to answer and discuss things with me. He is extremely knowledgeable about lift trucks and the tree industry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Exciting news. We demo'd a bandit 990xp today. We set up a pile of brush that we agreed would take 2 guys an hour to chip with our Morbark. Then we started chipping it.

Now we had a few extra hands because we were all standing around watching, but....it took <5minutes to chip. I almost cried I was so happy.

We are starting the paperwork now. Bye bye, Morbark. And good riddance.

love
nick

You mean a 90xp Nick? Regardless, congrats. Always feels good to get rid of a piece of machinery that's been problematic.

Thats awesome nick. Gotta love the radical increased capability.

SQuish, cool stories about your salesman. That's the way to make an ironclad loyal custy for sure.

Thats awesome nick. Gotta love the radical increased capability.

SQuish, cool stories about your salesman. That's the way to make an ironclad loyal custy for sure.

What's nice about ITE Cory is Lonnie the salesman is also the owner. He's been in the industry forever and as I understand it knows quite a few people. So say when a large company does a fleet return he'll get first crack at cherry picking a few cherry pickers from the fleet before they go to auction.

Guys like him are few and far between, imo

It's kinda expensive, but they are giving me way too much on the trade in. They are consigning the sale of the Morbark. They were confident that we'd get a full 17,000 for it. It's costing me more than that to struggle with it each month!

love
nick

I've ran a 990xp, 12 inch drum is a nice size! Can stuff it, but small enough to tow around with a cab over... You will be stoked, congrats!

Before the Bandit salesman flaked out on us we were looking seriously at the 990 as well as the 200UC. That 990 sure seemed like nice machine. Congrats Nick. I hope you have better luck with this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Much better color:p
Probably why it's chipping better, other unit was pissed at the paint job!

Yeah right dude. We are totally getting the other one painted blue, too! That way I can get more for it when I sell it to you

love
nick

Nick, when bandit first unveiled the 990xp it supposably shocked the chipper industry. I was considering one but can't afford new and used ones are hard to come by yet. Just awesome machines

Back