Mini Loader Winch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never shipped a large item, so I would not know how I would prefer to ship. I picked this up from Carl on a road trip with a friend.

Come visit CT. :)

It will still be a while before I have a way to weigh it.

if it wasnt for a couple of kids.....two employees and a tight work schedule I would

ship it please....what will it take?

whats the deal brendon....you figure out how to ship.....I can pick up a pallett from a trucking company....

pretty please with sugar....

Been Jamming, John. Work and prepping the house for a party.

I'm going to moms today where the winch is, so I'll make an alarm on the phone to remind me. I'll get you the weight then if you want to arrange with a shipper. I was going to suggest Uship but I've heard ups and downs.

U-ship is much like eBay....you're depending on the integrity of the individual carrier, not the integrity of U-ship itself. I had a good experience with them. Old Dominion was the shipper I chose. Only $350ish to ship my Ramrod from Delaware to 'Bama. I thought that was pretty good. I couldn't have gone and picked it up myself that cheap!

120 lbs for the winch, John. Add more for the packaging. If you want to research shipping companies, let me know who will deal with it, and I will bring it somewhere within a reasonable distance from zip 06478 Oxford Connecticut.

This things is still hanging around.

Bivy had a big boner for it but never responded.

I'll trade it and cash for a 200t in a box... :/:

So did you mean a 200T in a box, in a New box, or New in box?:P
I am still interested, just haven't had the time to get to you. Shipping to me s around 2 beans.

Sounds like a deal, Brian!

I'll do some asking around, Bud. I still have to ask my buddy where his house is down near you.

I am headed up to my folks house at the end of the month. I am not sure how much travel it is for you to get to Ma border on 84, but I am headed to Saratoga for a removal. Now if I could only find a Tree Houser near there to chip the brush.:/:

after an epic to get a ship qoute......said frig it.....took my big boner somewhere else

Ya, cool!

If ya want something it takes more than sending a check and having it land on your doorstep. Next time I'll make the time to locate a shipping company to make your life easier since I have nothing better to do. :)

I am headed up to my folks house at the end of the month. I am not sure how much travel it is for you to get to Ma border on 84, but I am headed to Saratoga for a removal. Now if I could only find a Tree Houser near there to chip the brush.:/:

It takes less than an hour to get from my house to Southwick, MA. How far are your folks from Southwick?

They're in Saratoga, Ny. I could make Southwick happen on the way. I'll let you know my sched as it gets closer.

Back