Mini loader Closeouts

tntree

Just slice it
Hey guys, I finally have something to contribute. I have a line on about 25 Close out Kanga Mini Loaders. Ugly Devils but they have been around along time. They boast respectable specs, carry full factory warranty, and parts for what 5 years. Kubota Diesels and mostly Hondas for power and better than 4 MPH speed. A couple tracks mostly lug wheels with buckets.

I am not familiar with these machines at all, I know they are one of the original minis out of Austrailia. Universal mount plate. Ekka seemed to use the heck out of his. Pricing is outstanding from $10,500 to $12,500
for a Diesel. The machines are mostly Demos with a max of 50 hours, most less than 25. They may be as old as 05's.

http://www.kangaequipment.com/ You can check out specs, these machines are not listed on there site.

Heres my end, I have a grand built in on those prices. You also have to add shipping to those costs and I will add a BMGrapple for $1800 with any machine, No tax outside of MN.

Looking at all the machine prices out there, these are better than anything I have seen since Thomas bellied up. If anybody is interested Email me at tnttreeman@aol.com .

If this post is to self serving, sorry in advance I thought maybe some of you guys would be interested in a good deal.

Dave
The pics in order are the 5 series, 6, then 7

Attachments

• kanga5.jpg
    kanga5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Kanga6.jpg
    Kanga6.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Kanga7.jpg
    Kanga7.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 277
Have you no shame Dave? Doing business on the web? Trying to make money? The nerve.

Sounds like a good deal. I wish I was in the chips enough to do it. My back winced just opening this thread. It seems to do that whenever any back saving device is advertised. My spine lacks subtlety.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just talked to old hairy (Craig) now hes thinkin about buyin a Diesel track for 12.5 - got me thinkin TNT won't ever get that good of a deal either. If I sell 3 the factory will give me another 3 Hun off that I can pass on to the lucky new owners. I'm going to call Mark and see if he'll let me post this at the buzz I don't think the diesels are going to last long - hell its about 6 to 8K less than anything out there

Have you no shame Dave? Doing business on the web? Trying to make money? The nerve.

Sounds like a good deal. I wish I was in the chips enough to do it. My back winced just opening this thread. It seems to do that whenever any back saving device is advertised. My spine lacks subtlety.

you get a machine and you can change your handle to "fresh new monkey"

I'm back, how are ya'll keeping?

I was talking to Dave about a new lift purchase we might make next week and he tells me about this posting. Looks like Ben is gonna take my Rammer and I am gonna get a Kanger. Ya'll can start calling me the Northern Ekka..........

Howdy! Long time no hear eh? I see the house is alive and well.

Hey Dave, I just sent you an e-mail. How much would shipping to FL be?

I might stop in a lil bit now and then. With 3 boys (1 being 3 months old and FUSSY), a wife, and a rapidly growing biz, it's hard to find tonnes of web time anymore. I will try and say hi every now and then though.....

I hope life finds everyone well! Got a 7 year old's birthday party going on right now so I am hiding in my home office to get away from the "excitement". :|:

Hey Dave, I just sent you an e-mail. How much would shipping to FL be?

Hasn't come through yet, I need your Zipcode. Sounds like craig wants a diesel track, TNT is going to by one, If you bite thats 3 - we all save another 3 bills.

Specifications I have to find out if you can take the tracks off and run it
Model # DL720
Engine Power: 20 HP
Engine Manufacturer: Kubota
Engine Description: Diesel
Width: 40 "
Weight: 1889 LBS
Operating capacity: 551 LBS
Hydraulic pressure: 2950 PSI
Hydraulic flow: 10.6 GPM
Hydraulic tank capacity: 14.5 GAL
Dump Height: 44 "
Hinge pin height: 70 "
Travel speed: 4.3 MPH
Fuel tank capacity: 11.1 GAL
Overall height: 52 "
Ground clearance:

Attachments

• kanga7.jpg
    kanga7.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 101
Is that the largest of the three models, and is it available with turf tires instead of tracks? Tracks destroy turf here in Florida. They may work up North, but nobody uses them here except people working on raw construction sites.

Those sound like good deals to me. Dang! I just bought this...

Attachments

• Boxer 1.jpg
    Boxer 1.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 17
Looks like they have 4 diesel 520's and 2 diesel 620's

I am not sure what the dif is heres the specs???
Model # DL620 Model # DL520
Engine Power: 20 HP Engine Power: 20 HP
Engine Manufacturer: Kubota Engine Manufacturer: Kubota
Engine Description: Diesel Engine Description: Diesel
Width: 39 " Width: 39 "
Weight: 1894 LBS Weight: 1585 LBS
Operating capacity: 551 LBS Operating capacity: 550 LBS
Hydraulic pressure: 2950 PSI Hydraulic pressure: 2950 PSI
Hydraulic flow: 10.6 GPM Hydraulic flow: 10.6 GPM
Hydraulic tank capacity: 14.5 GAL Hydraulic tank capacity: 14.5 GAL
Dump Height: 44 " Dump Height: 42 "
Hinge pin height: 70 " Hinge pin height: 67 "
Travel speed: 4.3 MPH Travel speed: 4.5 MPH
Fuel tank capacity: 11.1 GAL Fuel tank capacity: 11.1 GAL
Overall height: 52 " Overall height: 50 "
Ground clearance: 7 " Ground clearance: 5 "

Is that the largest of the three models, and is it available with turf tires instead of tracks? Tracks destroy turf here in Florida. They may work up North, but nobody uses them here except people working on raw construction sites.

they have 4 520's and 2 620' diesel - wheels. looks like the 6 has 4 torque motors compared to 2 on the 5 ?
Same cost as the tracks $12,500 either model -$300??

The gas wheels are $10,500
lots of Questions.
tires are lugs, pretty sure you could get turfs for it though

The 520 and 620 look very similar as far as the specs go. About 2" difference in height, and 300 lbs heavier, but same lift capacity.

I might stop in a lil bit now and then. With 3 boys (1 being 3 months old and FUSSY), a wife, and a rapidly growing biz, it's hard to find tonnes of web time anymore. I will try and say hi every now and then though.....

I hope life finds everyone well! Got a 7 year old's birthday party going on right now so I am hiding in my home office to get away from the "excitement". :|:

Nice to see you you hairy bastard. Do you find any time to juggle these days or is that too much like life?

Brian,

It looks to me that those tracks come off and you have a tire machine with 2-4 inches off of the 40 inches listed, if so, the best of both worlds, Dave is checking into it...................

I am about to be as hip as Ekka. By the way what ever happened to the lil man down under?

Back