Mini loader Closeouts

I'm happy to do my part in facilitating this deal by giving a new home to one of Craigs ramrods.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surely it uses chains to drive the other axle? I can't imagine a 2wd mini being worth a crap.

I don't get the diff between the 6 and 5 series, the 7 series is the only one shown with tracks. The 6 & 5 are wheel units, and the 6 says it has 4 torque motors. The 5 has to have a chain drive to the front axle. WTF is the other differences? the 6 must be a bigger frame? to get the extra 300#s, 2 more torque motors can only add about 150 max? :? maybe bigger tires?

The diesel 6 and 7 series are the best deals for sure. ;)

The diesel 6 and 7 series are the best deals for sure. ;)

That's what I was a thinkin...........:D

Thanks for supporting my habit of spending money Benny Boy. :|:

Hey ya'll, back at ya. :)

So what did happen to Ekka? :?

You were here, you know exactly what happened. I didn't join the forum until long after the Ekka crap was over, and I know what happened.

I know that he left here and all, I was just wondering if the guy is still buggin is all. Last I remember Aussie was stirin up the pot too.

Shortly after Steve opened up his own forum for the Brits and they all boogied out of here, the troll attacks pretty much stopped. We've been 99.8% troll free for a long time (not counting the Canucks). And Aussie is now a moderator on Ekkka's forum.

Back