Mexico confiscates trucks

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
Let's make a deal.... we'll stop transporting their diesel over the border if they stop transporting their illegals.

Fair enough?

Let's make a deal.... we'll stop transporting their diesel over the border if they stop transporting their illegals.

Fair enough?
--to add to that it wouldn't be bad idea to send back their people if they send back our factories . I don't understand it ,every thing moving accross the border going south except the steady flow of people heading north .It's a good thing there isn't a bridge to China,that could be bad .:what:

Maybe so but I have a sneaking suspision that the Mexican gov just makes up rules to suit the situation . Kind of a bunch of thugs in my unbiased opinion .:roll:

What good is the North American Union if we can't go and get some fuel?

Nafta was just a joke .It backfired for the US and Canadian citizenry .
Instead of opening up supposed free trade all it did was move industry south of the Rio Grande .
I would be willing to bet that a lot of those cheap goods supposedly originating in Mexico came from some where else and are relabeled as to country of origin .

Further more I personally do not consider Mexico as being part of North America no matter what the geography books might say .

Ya know, Mexico is quite beautiful with abundant natural resources.

Since we're getting good at occupying other nations, lets make up some shit and take them over and just take what we want?

--so is Colorado . They can keep Mexico as far as I'm concerned .

Ya know I don't have a bit of a problem with Ford building Lincolns in Mexico if the Mexicans bought them . That ain't never gonna happen .:what:

Since we're getting good at occupying other nations, lets make up some shit and take them over and just take what we want?

maybe we should, then we can sell those resoures to pay for the education and welfare weve been paying out of pocket for all these years:lol:

maybe we should, then we can seel those resoures to pay for the education and welfare weve been paying out of pocket for all these years:lol:

I'll bet they (illegals) are 10% to 15% of the population around here.

maybe we should, then we can sell those resoures to pay for the education and welfare weve been paying out of pocket for all these years:lol:

You're talking about the Iraqis? Screw them... :evil:

I'm hoping to have enough money to retire in Mexico when I'm 65. Because I know I won't survive a year over here in the States with the way inflation is rising...

Back