Messed up bearings on chipper: VIDEO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: Craig from Direct Edge has made arrangements to come to our jobsite in Hollywood tomorrow to pick up our chipper and leave a loaner while mine gets fixed.

I'll report back.

love
nick

Update: Craig from Direct Edge has made arrangements to come to our jobsite in Hollywood tomorrow to pick up our chipper and leave a loaner while mine gets fixed.

I'll report back.

love
nick

About damn time NickfromWI… remind him to make sure it's full of fuel. Good job.

Aww cripes, we're not all like dat up here in da nort woods dontchano

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Toolbox is bolted on. On my chipper I replaced it with a metal on.

I'm not going AWOL with this chipper. Mine is a sexier color and has a bigger Diesel engine.

This one sure is shiny tho!

love
nick

Sounds like someone got their attention lol!

I can't help but laugh a little nick, because that same dealer that told you not to buy an 8" chipper and you walked away from because you are stubborn (aren't we all!) was giving you probably some good advice and in turn would probably have been a much better company to deal with. These guys you bought from obviously do not have your best interests at heart.

I hope it all gets straightened out, and I also would bet some serious $ you'll be upgrading to a bigger chipper in the next year and keeping that morbark on your light pruning crews or as a backup. Awesome thread by the way,

jp:D

Bumping this up again, anything at all to report, Nick? I'd love to hear they made it right, or if you told them to shove it, something?

You did help a fellow out, as a matter of fact if I have a simalar issue some day I'm gonna ask you what it would take to get you working for my team.

Back