Merry Christmas TreeHouse!

Wishing you all the best this end-of-the-year season has to offer: lasting joy, increasing prosperity, fortuitous destiny (from a Syrian "toast" circa 1450 AD). It's my all-time favorite good wish for friends.

I think we are finally ready. I have an 8 year old and a 10 year old.They are counting down the houres. Fun times.
Oh to be 9 again indeed.
Merry Christmas Tree friends!

We are going to open gifts tomorrow evening as Kat has to work Christmas morning. The kids are chomping the bit. Lilly was not satisfied just opening birthday gifts yesterday :lol:

My kids are out of control today! We go to my parents this afternoon and then get so spend all day at home tomorrorw, family and friends will be in and out all day. Merry Christmas all i hope Santa is good to you.

christmas is passing by here, I am glad my kids and g-kids will have fun, but it is not fun for me anymore, it is just expensive :( and people for the most part don't even know the meaning, and no i don't mean baby jeebuz; I mean being thankful for what they have.

I for one am thankful for my kids/g-kids, my health, my cyber and real friends, and my treemotion/rope wrench/200t/silky's :) oh, and Lou, when she isn't a psycho ;)

Back