Me and my big mouth

Hey Brian,
Let's make a deal! :/: I'll give $600 for that saw, IF he'll send it to you and you'll tweak it for me before I get it. Deal, or no deal? :D

and that lying scumbag that hired me to go to Kentucky has shortchanged every single person that went on that trip.
:([/QUOTE]

WOW BRO
gotta watch disaster response
i ve heard of a lot of people make mad $ but they burn their subs
hope you had something in writing

I wouldn't worry too much about that damned saw . You explained the situation and things do come up at times we have no way of changing .

That aside I've not heard good things regarding that ice storm situation in Ky . I have no doubt a lot of people are going to be out some money .:what:

I was told that just a permit to work in Paducah was $150 plus a fee for each in the crew . Sounds like they weren't too interested in "outside " help to me .

The permit was free, in the towns I worked in.

KY was a pain from the minute the guv-mint stepped in; no surprise there, is it?

What part of "this ain't the Garage" do you not understand?

I edited the obscenities out of two posts already, one of them being yours.

Like how the government steps in and soon the irregularities start to arise, like for the storm damage. It gives a good picture when you think of a a situation the size of Iraq, with all the billions in cash just wheeled in. No surprise lots of unaccounted for funds, kind of mind bogling really, and disgusting.

Like how the government steps in and soon the irregularities start to arise, like for the storm damage. It gives a good picture when you think of a a situation the size of Iraq, with all the billions in cash just wheeled in. No surprise lots of unaccounted for funds, kind of mind bogling really, and disgusting.

Well, this was our government "supervisor"; all day, every day on the FEMA work. The Dodge Durango was a week old, with 800 miles on it. Irks the hell out of me to see someone who makes more than I do, probably... do something this stupid. :roll: He said he just wasn't paying attention: :lol:

Back