Me and my big mouth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Old Hockory still hasn't responded to my two private messages, and I still don't have a name to put on the bank check or an address to send it. So now i'll keep my mouth shut until he checks his inbox and responds to my pm (which included my phone number).

re: Squisher The Forestry Forum actually is set up to be very search engine friendly, and ranks very high in searches. If the Forum helps you sell something, it's only fair to give it a cut. It takes a lot to keep it up and running. Most online advertising sites charge 10% to sell your stuff for you.

Oh good grief FF has a ton of sponsers and the most user unfriendly method of posting pictures of any web forum on the internet .

I might see charging a little something if a person were just whoring the site as an outlet to peddle goods but just one lousy saw is ridiculous . That is just about as chicken chit as the roofing supply salesman in Littleton Col .:what:

I am, send me all of your orange and white, and orange saws and saw parts, I'll give them a nice home.;)

Yup, they're a little more of a highway tread then I'd have preferred.

But heh anyways who's taking this saw off of Brian's hands?

I've decided that this is the place where the top 5% of REAL tree guys hang out.

The other 95% of tree guys are scumbags.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, he finally sent me a PM with his name and address last night. I was going to follow through today but I just can't. I just sent him a PM reniging on the deal. He can think I'm not a man of my word or whatever. But I'm out of money and out of credit, and that lying scumbag that hired me to go to Kentucky has shortchanged every single person that went on that trip.
:(

Don't bum yourself out about it more than you already have. That sort of thing just happens, sometimes we just get ahead of ourselves, ESPECIALLY ABOUT CHAINSAWS.

Back