Masterblaster aka Butch Ballowe III

:lol: If he wasn't afeared to tackle the trees he did then he wasn't afeered to wear just whatever the hell he wanted to!!! My tough as nails farm born and raised cousin was a man's man....strong, kind, hog/corn/watermelon farmer, great shot, guide for duck hunters in S. GA swamps, etc. When I saw him sporting a "tough guys wear pink" T-shirt...that was bright pink...it enlightened me about what folks wear.

I don't generally like pastels. Universal camo isn't bad. It's pastel, but I can deal with it since it's shades of green.

It goes back to A-S Butch and I heckled each other which turned into a friendship When he started this site I was one of the first to be invited .Not without problems I might say from outside interference mainly from jealous forum site owners .With that their true colors were made very clear .That said the old fart will be missed ,gone but not forgotten .I think his favorite words of wisdom were ---If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got------

Does anyone have the 'kiss the sky' photo in full resolution?

full

full

Back