#lukesfloor

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
We are about to launch Lukesfloor, a new marketplace for lightly used arborist goods.

Basically you can turn your used gear into treestuff bucks by selling it on the lukesfloor section of TreeStuff.

Check this out, every item will have a degrading price, where the price drops each day until the item sold. Don't wait too long though or someone else will nab that deal.

Here is an early screenshot.
LukesFloorExample.jpg

Cool idea, Nick.

Are sale items shipped to treestuff, or just detailed pictures?

If they come into TS, do you ship for free over a price, or is that deducted?

So, say I sell something on there... I send the item to the buyer after the buyer pays TreeStuff and TreeStuff holds the money in an account with my name on it to go towards future gear purchases?

Seems tree stuff may take on some liability, especially if they scratch off a percentage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, say I sell something on there... I send the item to the buyer after the buyer pays TreeStuff and TreeStuff holds the money in an account with my name on it to go towards future gear purchases?

We load a gift card for the seller

Probably the same as on eBay. Meaning- buy at your own risk?

love
nick

Correct!

Still a Corporate risk brokering used gear , life support or rigging should anyone have a problem. Need a good release signed by both parties would be my guess.

If we are selling items, do we get to decide on how low the price goes?

Cool idea by the way! I also have used the Trading post here and have had great results.

Back