Lots of stuff for sale!

neckbeard613

TreeHouser
Hey long time lurker here, I have a pile of gear I've amassed over the last few years that I want to get rid of. Right now for sale I've got a brand new never used new tribe pro gear 2, lightly used ergovation and a buckingham master deluxe. All medium. I also have a rope runner that I've used like 3 times (prefer the wrench for work) and a hitch hiker. Pm me for pics and prices if interested.

Callum.

Listing actual waist size ranges will help, too.

Glad to have another lurker drop in.

Stay a while.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm at work right now I'll post pics later on tonight. All of the saddles are medium which fit 32-36 inch waist.

120 plus shipping for the hitch hiker, it comes with a new cord and tether. ill send you some pics of it shortly.

lol its like an expensive purse collection. I just bought the new tribe because every review was positive. I hated it, no matter how I adjust the thing it slides up into my ribs.

you still selling the runner bro?

You after a runner mate?

If I had of known, I have just sold my Gold runner to a fella in Sweden. 250quid plus postage.

No all lost though as I have bought a new Royal Blue runner from treestuff. Got it shipped to my mates MIL in California. He is bringing it back for me in october. So I saved on international shipping and import duty to the UK. And I still made 30 quid out of it as the new runner comes in about 220 quid.

Result.

Back