Looks dumb

Russians... The state motto should be "Ah, frig it. It'll be alright" :^D

So what went wrong here? Too much load? I'm guessing it was a long skid, so they tried to take as much as possible, and a tracked machine wasn't available.

Russians... The state motto should be "Ah, frig it. It'll be alright" :^D

So what went wrong here? Too much load? I'm guessing it was a long skid, so they tried to take as much as possible, and a tracked machine wasn't available.
Says it’s Slovakian on the YT channel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And the fate of the skidder??

Itta be aite :rockhard: :lol:;)

Last edited:
I don't think they are the only ones to take every bits their machineries can give and more. But in this vid, the load turning him over head seems the smallest one recorded. It looks like he hit something under a bunch of limbs on the right. That gave a jolt upward just when the sliding logs made contact again. Bad timing. Basically, he was pushed sideways when he was only on the two left wheels.

Looks like this tractor driver was barely fast enough bailing out.This one is not a skidder on steep ground. I have never pulled anything with machinery but I think I could have foreseen this from reading Jeff Jepson’s “To Fell a Tree” He really emphasized to make sure the person pulling was further away than the height of tree or use redirect. ▶️ Watch this reel Big tree cuttting off #treecutting #planting #growing #forestry #treework #treelife #treelover #woodenhouse #woodwork | Herold Marshall | Herold Marshall · Original audio - https://www.facebook.com/share/r/t3xjgwpv6v5c2LnB/?mibextid=UalRPS

Back