Looking to buy Climbing Gear (rope, hitchclimber, pinto pulley, foot ascender)

Stheis

TreeHouser
Hi all, new to this forum, lots of good stuff here, thanks everyone for contributing. Anyways, I'm looking to re-outfit myself and have quite a few things I'm looking for, among them would be...

- Right foot ascender (prefer CT)
- Rope (want tachyon but let me know what you have)
- A Pinto pulley or two
- Nice lanyard setup
- F8
- Snake Anchor
- Any other fun gear for the right price

I like Tachyon, switches between SRT DdRT no problem, I like the weight, I like the size (smaller than 1/2" but not too skinny at 11.7mm)

Get a Hitch Hiker and a SAKA (self adjusting knee ascender) or HAAS for SRT, you can use the HH for either climbing method.
Hitch Climber for DdRT if you want it...still a useful piece of kit even if you start to climb SRT.

How long you been in the biz?

Welcome to the Treehouse, Sthels. Check out our sponsor, TreeStuff,com, best customer service and great prices.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi all, thanks for the welcome. My name is Sam, thanks for the input so far. I've been doing full time tree work for only the last two years, (also have had climbing courses a few years before that and worked as an urban forestry technician before that). Yeah, I will use tree stuff for anything I don't get here. I already do climb srt and ddrt, just need to get gear for a new job I'm starting. My last position provided any and all gear needed but stayed with them...

Back